Tying Up The Loose Ends

The next morning....

Knowledge walked to Lil Dre's room.

"Dre? Wake yo ass up."

"C'mon man I just need five more minutes of sleep."

"Well that's how you woke me up yesterday so it's time to return the favor lil nigga."

"Yea but that's cuz u a kingpin and shit. You gotta deal with all the crazy stuff. I don't. "

Knowledge laughed at his smart response.

"Whatever. You hungry?"

"Yup."

"Ite get up and wash your ass. I'll get breakfast started."

Minutes later, Knowledge was sitting down at the table when Dre came walking downstairs breathing in the sweet aroma of pancakes and bacon. Knowledge already had a plate of food set aside for Lil Dre with a fresh glass if orange juice. He sat down smiling hard looking down at his plate.

"I can see why all the girls want you so much." He added.

"First of all young blood, I offer way more than a hot plate of breakfast."

"So why doesn't Stacy want you?"

"What?" Knowledge looked up from his plate like Dre was talking sideways. "And how do you know she don't want me?"

"Cause she came over last night while you were gone and she didn't want me to tell you that she came by. Sooooo that means she don't want you."

"You so smart huh?" Knowledge smirked. "But You ain't smart enough to stay out of trouble."

Dre ignored his last comment and put his face into his food.

"I ain't think so." Said Knowledge. He took his plate and sat it in the sink.
"I got some errands to run. I want you to stay in the house cause I won't be back til later tonight."

"Gotcha!" Dre responded.

As if there weren't enough things going on, now Knowledge feared that maybe Stacy really didn't want him anymore.

But that wouldn't stop him from trying. When she refused to answer his call, he got dressed and got in his car with a special necklace to give to her.

He arrived at Amber's house and used his spare to welcome himself in.

"Yo, yo!" He called out.

"Hey brother, we're in here." Said Amber

Knowledge walked into the kitchen and saw Amber making lunch for Lilly while Stacy sat at the counter trying to ignore the fact that he was there.

He gave Amber a hug first.

"What u doin here?" Amber asked.

"I came to see Stacy. " He looked her way.

"I didn't say I wanted to talk to you, that's why I didn't answer your call." Stacy sassed

There was an awkward pause until Amber broke the silence.

"So um Stacy it's about time to go pick up Lilly. I'll stay here with Kai."

"Nah actually sis, I'll go get Lilly and Stacy can come with me. We got some shit to talk about."

He gestured for Stacy to come with him before walking to his car.

Stacy was confused.

"We don't have shit to talk about Amber." She added.

"Girl if you don't go talk to him. Clearly he misses you and I know you miss him too. At least hear him out and stop acting like you don't love that man."