Invaders

Knowledge

As you can probably figure out, Amber was furious when we told her what Tahj had done. She was on the brink of leaving him for good; for the sake of Lilly. I would hate to see my bro lose the best thing that ever happened to him but I can't blame the man for trying to save his momma. I just gotta make sure we finish this shit before we lose control.

I urged Amber to send a note to Lilly's school telling them that she would be out for a while. When the truth was, they were hiding out at my place. Now that Tahj escaped, it wouldn't take long before word got back to Cyrus.
The stakes were higher now than they ever were before. More lives are going to be lost after this is all done.
I've managed to keep control of this situation but things were quickly getting out of hand.

And little did we know...
Things were about to get worse, a whole lot worse. And I don't think any of us were ready for it!

This Is How It All Went Down.

+++++++++++++++++++

"Dre can you do me a favor and take Lilly upstairs to play for a minute? " Said Amber

Dre kindly took Lilly up to the play room that Knowledge had set up just for her.

Then Amber directed her attention back to Knowledge and Stacy who were sitting at the kitchen island.

"You just expect me to sit here while you go run off to find Tahj? "

"It's better that way, " Said Knowledge.
"That way you can be here for Lilly. She's still a bit traumatized."

"Don't give me that sob shit Kai! I know what I'm doing."

"He's right Amber. If we all go running after Tahj, who's gonna be here for Lilly? This shit is gonna get dangerous and if we lose Tahj-"

"We ain't losing Tahj! " Amber shouted.

"Look sis this ain't some ordinary man we dealing with. " Knowledge intervened. "This man has been spreading out all over the states killing and taking control. He's weaker now only because he doesn't have the man power here in LA. If we don't finish this shit now, there'll be no Kai, no Stacy, no Amber, no Tahj, no Lilly, no anybody! "

Amber paused.  The reality of the situation came crashing over her suddenly. She tugged at her hair and then broke down to the floor.

"I understand..... And you're right, Lilly does need me."   She cried.  Do what you gotta do. "

Knowledge knelt down and rested his head on her shoulder. "I promise I'll bring him back alive and in one piece. "

As they hugged, Stacy thought she heard something coming from the basement.

"Ssh," She told them. "Y'all hear that? "

Amber and Knowledge paused to listen.
There was another loud noise that raised their alarms.

"Somebody's in the house. " Amber whispered.

"Stacy go get Dre and Lilly. " Said Knowledge.

Just as Stacy began to move towards the stairs...