Taking Out The Trash

"There's a back door Ethan use that!"
Amber rushed him

Stacy stood there cringing from the thought of what would happen if Knowledge found Ethan in the house. Things were already bad and they were about to get worse.

Ethan ran to the back door in only his
tshirt, boxers and socks. Car keys in hand, he was desperate to make a quick get away!

"Open the door and distract him Stace!" Said Amber

Stacy opened the front door but to her surprise, Knowledge was no where in sight.

"I dont see him?" She said

Amber ran ahead of Ethan to unlock the door but the moment she opened it, her heart sank.

Standing on the other side was Knowledge; pistol in hand and the look of evil in his eyes.

Amber was shook! She placed herself in front of Ethan as they began to back away from the door.

"Kai before you say or do anything, I can explain!" Amber pleaded

Knowledge stepped into the door frame keeping his eyes on Ethan. He could smell the fear coming from him.

"Explain what? That you got the same nigga up in here again? While my brother is out risking his life for all of us!" He kept walking towards them, waving the pistol around as he talked

"If you just give me a chance to explain you'll see it's not what you think?"

"I didn't come here to talk about him."

"Kai please!" Amber cried

Feeling that his time was up, Ethan broke free of Amber and made a run to the front door. As he passed the kitchen, a tiny foot appeared from behind the wall causing him to trip and fall over it.

When Knowledge caught up to Ethan he saw that it was Lilly's foot that tripped him on purpose.

Stacy and Amber couldn't believe their eyes. Lilly was becoming fearless!

"There you go uncle Kai." She said. "Now he can't get away."

Knowledge was surprised at Lilly's response. He wanted to console her but Ethan was a problem that had to be dealt with right now. He aimed his gun at Ethan's head prepared to fire when Moe came walking in.

"Boss?" He called to Knowledge

But Knowledge was so filled with anger he didnt even look up at him.

"Not in front of Lilly." Moe told him

That seemed to break Knowledge out of his evil trance. Ethan didnt dare move from the ground but he felt sort of relieved when Moe came in. Knowledge noticed the relief in his face and decided to let him in on a little secret.

"If you think you got away with this, you're wrong." He grabbed Ethan by the arm and forced him to his feet.
"See this man right here, he's what you would call the grim reaper. He's exactly what every cartel boss needs. Wanna know why?"

Ethan didnt say a word.

"Go on, ask why?" Said Knowledge

"W-w-why?" Ethan asked trembling

"Because he doesn't mind taking the trash out and getting his hands dirty in the process. And guess who's the trash today?"

Ethan's eyes widened as he watched the grin appear on Knowledge's face.

"No, please, I'm -"

Before he could finish his plea, Moe had him in a choke hold.

"MOE PLEASE!" Amber cried out seeing Ethan wrestle to get free as Moe viciously dragged him out the door.

Stacy tried her best to hold Amber back but it seemed her anger made her stronger. She broke free from Stacy and tried to run after Ethan only to be blocked by Knowledge once she reached the door.

"YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!" she screamed in his face.

Knowledge remained calm with his back to the door as Amber pounded her fists into his chest and cried.

He felt no sympathy for her. In his eyes, she deserved to feel this pain. He stepped away from her, letting her fall to the floor to continue her cry.

"What did you need to tell me?" He asked Stacy

"Lilly go up to your room ok?" Lilly did as told and Stacy turned her focus back to Knowledge. "The reason we were able to get away is because Lilly was the one that killed Reina and her brother."

"What!" Knowledge hollered. "How the fuck did that happen?"

"They broke into the house while we were having our little girl time. I told Lilly to run while I tried to fight them off but she came back with your gun and shot them both."

Knowledge was furious! The last thing he wanted was for Lilly to be exposed to the dangers of their enemies.

"This is your fault!" He screamed at Amber who was slowly getting up from the floor.

"My fault, you're the one that let that stupid bitch come back around! It's your fault why Lilly shot those mother fuckas!

"If you wasn't so busy fucking around, you would've been able to be a mother to your fucking child. You put her in danger so you could cheat on your fucking husband!"

"Fuck you Kai! Your brother has done nothing but put me and Lilly through hell! Did you forget all those times I called you crying because of what you're brother did? Dont act like he's fucking innocent!"

"That doesn't excuse what the fuck you did! Tahj is risking his life to keep Cyrus away from all of us. How the fuck do you think he'll feel when he knows that his daughter killed two people because mommy was out sucking and fucking!"

"You know what, how about "Tahj" wont have me or Lilly to worry about ever again!"

Amber stormed off, calling out to Lilly to pack her toys in her backpack.

Stacy tried to calm Knowledge down but it wasn't working. The news of Lilly finding his gun and killing two people had his mind fucked up.

A few minutes later Amber came storming back down the stairs, holding Lilly with one hand and her bags in the other.

"Dont bother looking or calling for us!" She bailed towards the door

"Amber wait," Stacy now blocked the exit hoping she would stop and talk things out. "I'm sure we can fix this."

"Stacy I know that's what you want but the King family has always been selfish. It's either their way or no way. You'll find that out sooner or later. But I'm done kissing ass to a man who wont commit to me, a mother-in-law who disrespects me, and a brother-in-law who only sees the bad I do! Fuck this whole family shit I can take care of myself!"

"I get it but please-"

"Stacy, I really dont want to force you but I will if you dont move out of my way."

At that moment Stacy knew there was nothing more she could do. She hesitantly stepped out of the way, letting Amber walk right out.

"Its probably best that Lilly is no where near us anyway." Said Knowledge. "We're walking targets at this point."

"So what now?"

"We need to go back to the house, grab our stuff and find somewhere to lay low. Reina's crew will be coming for us soon and we need to be prepared. "

Knowledge made his way back to his car while Stacy took a moment to get her emotions together. The whole family was falling apart now and Stacy felt responsible for it all. If they didnt find a way to fix things, none of them would last too much longer.