Out Numbered

Knowledge sat in the driver seat of his car waiting for his source to pull up and give him the information he needed on Cyrus. The wind howled and whistled through the night sky giving the dark back road an eerie feel. After waiting impatiently for a few minutes, he noticed bright head lights approaching. Knowledge stood in front of the head lights of his car making his appearance clear. The source slowly stepped out of the vehicle and walked over to Knowledge shaking his hand immediately.

"I appreciate you meeting me." said Knowledge

"Anything to get this pig Cyrus out of the city. He's fucking up my money just as much as yours." said the source.

"So what you got for me?"

The source proceeded to show Knowledge a video on his phone of Cyrus and his gang entering a house that had been abandoned for some time.

"I had my men follow him to see where he was staying. It isn't too far from here. Just didn't have the man power to take him out."

"You got a address?"

"Hell yea I got the address."

The source reached into his pocket and retrieved a small piece of paper with the street name.

"Sheer St. huh?"  Knowledge then took out a wad of cash and handed it to the source. "That's for you."

The source grinned from ear to ear.   "Thank you!"

"If you know anything else, you know how to reach me." said Knowledge as he turned to walk away.

"Hey King? Get rid of that mother fucker!"

Knowledge nodded in agreement and got in his car.

"So where are we headed now?" Stacy asked from the passenger seat

"Sheer St." Knowledge responded

"I know where that's at." Moe spoke up from the back seat.

"Then lets get going."

~ ~ ~ ~

Arriving at Sheer St. gave Stacy a mixed feeling of emotions. But one feeling she couldn't deny was her anxiety. She was more than ready to kill Cyrus and have a normal life.

"Ill lead the way in." said Knowledge

"You always lead. I want to lead in this time." said Stacy

"Hell no! Ive done this more times than you. The last thing I need is for you to miss one person and go down. Ill never forgive myself."

"But-"

"He's right Stace." said Moe. "We've come too far now. Gotta do this the right way."

Stacy pouted in her seat.

"I love you too." said Knowledge. He leaned over and kissed her.  "Ready?"

Knowledge crept up to the house blending in with the dark night in his all black attire.

He gave a three count signal and kicked the door in, shooting anything that moved.

Chaos quickly ensued as Cyrus' workers scurried for cover from the ambush. Soon a loud panic alarm swept through the safe house. Knowledge grew nervous. He knew that was a call for help and they were running out of time.

Stacy felt a sense of dominance as she cleared two rooms on her own despite the alarm sounding off. In no time at all the three of them had cleared the whole safe house of 20 workers. Unfortunately for them Cyrus wasn't there.

"Looks like your source was wrong." said Stacy as she joined Knowledge in the living room.

"He wasn't wrong. We just got here too late."