Closer To The Enemy

"You are the sexiest African man I've ever seen."

Vicky stretched out across the bed that was covered in silk sheets, and a big white fur cover. She watched as her man came out of the bathroom in his custom made boxer shorts.
She thought he was even more sexier the way he handled his business and brought in more and more money.

He was becoming the top drug lord all over the states and recruiting hundreds of new people to work for him.

"I'm Nigerian."

"I know that, it's all the same to me." she licked her lips. "Bring that sexy chocolate over here."

Cyrus casually walked over to the bed, ready to devour Vicky. He jumped on the bed, causing it to bounce and making Vicky giggle. He climbed on top of her and kissed her on the mouth.

"Any word on the drop off today?" She asked him

"Yea, Chase told me it should be arriving by four o'clock this afternoon."

"You still don't know who's shipment it is?"

"It doesn't matter. It's about 100 pounds of cocaine and 50 pounds of weed. That's a lot of drugs which can make me a lot of money. I really don't care who's shipment it is. I'm more worried about your son."

"Who Tahj?"

"Both of them. Tahj isn't coming out of that comatose any time soon. But when he does, he'll be a big problem, especially if he teams up with Knowledge. I need Knowledge dead before Tahj wakes up."

"I haven't seen Knowledge."

Cyrus grabbed ahold of Vicky's neck and got in her face. "I didn't ask you if you seen him. Don't fucking play with me! I said I want him dead before Tahj wakes up. I already have my men planning to go after him. But if that fails, you're the only person that can get close enough to him to get the job done and nobody would expect it." He released his grip from her throat

"Baby, the last thing I want to do is kill my own son. Why can't you just send your men after him?"

"You do if you want to conquer the under world."  He got up to light his cigar.
"Besides, there's no guarantee that my men will succeed. We both know your sons. They won't go down without a fight. Your husband grew his business to its capacity. He has so many people working for him, Knowledge doesn't even know them all. They're all over the place. But YOU... you can get closer to him than anybody. So if everything else fails, you can finish him off." He took a few puffs of his cigar.

Vicky sat there uncomfortable as Cyrus waited for her answer.

Luckily, she didn't have to answer when somebody knocked on the bedroom door.

"Excuse me boss, can I speak to you for a minute?" Said Chase.

Cyrus walked out the room and closed the door behind him so Vicky couldn't hear.

"I hate to interrupt but we just got word that the ship has left the dock." Said Chase. "My team couldn't catch them in time."

"Shit! They're moving faster than I expected. Round up your team again. I know where they're going."

"That's not all boss. I got word that the L.A.P.D have been snooping around this part of the city for the last two days."