Mine!

"Get your fucking hands off her!"

Travis and Stacy were completely taken off guard when Knowledge stromed into the locker room.

"Who the hell are you!" Said Travis, stumbling over the pants that pooled around his ankles.

"Again!" Knowledge screamed at Stacy. "I catch you doing the same thing again!"

"Fuck you Knowledge!" Said Stacy. She rushed pass him and left the locker room with Knowledge right behind her.

"Stacy! Stacy, stop fucking walking!"

His loud tempered voice echoed throughout the main floor of the club. The women who stood outside slowly filled the room one by one, focusing their attention on the drama that was Knowledge and Stacy.

Stacy stopped and looked at him.
"What is your deal? Why do you have to interrupt everything I do!"

Pulling her out the club, he never said a word as he threw her into his car and drove away.

"I can't believe this shit!" He yelled, hitting the steering wheel. "You know what Stacy, you know what I'm tired of?". Stacy folded her arms and faced the window. "I'm tired of catching you fucking another nigga!"

"I wasn't fucking Travis! I was about to."

He was on the brink of losing his mind so he forced himself to calm down until they got home. The ride remained silent until Knowledge pulled into the driveway.

"You wanna explain to me what the hell that was?" He turned to Stacy who was already getting out of the car. "Stacy!" He shouted, chasing her into the house.

Stacy ignored him and made a dash to her room where she managed to lock the door behind her before Knowledge could get in.

"Open this fucking door Stacy!" He banged on the door.

"You ruin everything!" She screamed back.

Knowledge went to his room and grabbed the spare key, then walked back to Stacy's room and unlocked the door.

She tried to run into the bathroom but he stopped her, grabbing her arm and trapping her in the corner.

"Get away from me!" She whimpered

"Not until you stop crying and talk to me."

"I don't need you, I don't need anybody!"

"That's it!" Knowledge punched the wall, releasing his anger into it. "I'm tired of you acting like you're the baddest thing walking. Like you don't have feelings. Stop feeding me the bullshit. I know that's not the real you."

"You don't know shit." Said Stacy

"I know you putting on a show. Tryna act like you don't feel anything. I saw you when Dante showed up at your house. I held you when you cried about your father. I notice everything about you. I know your favorite color is green. I can bet your first car was green. That ring on your right finger is green. So don't tell me I don't know shit."

Stacy wiped her eyes and looked up at him. Everything he said was true. "Why do you care so much? You did what my father asked you to do."

"I didn't just promise your father I would keep you alive, I promised him I would take care of you. I wanna know what's going on in here," he touched her chest. "What's troubling your heart. What keeps you up at night. How do you like to get sexed down in the bedroom. Your favorite position, do you like massages, roses. I wanna know the real you."

Stacy couldn't stop the tears from balling out of her eyes. Every word he said felt so sincere; it was all overwhelming.

"I can tell you've been looking for love in all the wrong places." He continued. "I know how it feels to lose your father but you don't have to look for that love in other men. I'm standing right here."