Teasing

When Stacy woke up she was surprised to see a plate of breakfast covered up on a silver platter with a note attached to it.

She used the bathroom, washed up and then went back to read the note from Knowledge.

"Feeling better today?" She asked him as she brought her plate into the kitchen where he was.

He turned to her and smiled. "I can admit when I'm wrong. I haven't been treating you the best since we've been here. Your Dad wouldn't approve of my behavior."

"I accept that apology but how about treating me nice because it's the right thing to do."

"Deal." They joined pinkies and hugged it out. "You wanna go see a movie today? My treat." He asked.

Shocked, Stacy found herself blushing at the offer. She figured it was no harm in just going to the movies.

"You're offering to pay?"

Knowledge smiled and got up to put his plate in the sink. "You sound surprised."

"A little."

"I just promised you I would treat you better because it's the right thing to do. I like to go to the movies and I don't have anybody else to go with."

"But don't you have like....Other important shit to do? Like taking care of all your father's business. Running errands or something? I'm pretty sure there are other girls who would love to do anything with you."

"I'm nobody's bus boy. And plus Tahj made it pretty clear that he would do all of that today, which gives me some extra time on my hands. Just because there's other women who would love to go doesn't mean I want them around. I'd rather spend that time with you, at the movies." He walked up to her and with a flirtatious gesture and placed his hand on her waist. "So go get all dolled up and let's head out."

He playfully tapped her on the hip and walked pass her to go to his room. Once he was gone, Stacy jumped up and down with excitement. Hopefully things were only going to get better from her on out but only time would tell.

After Knowledge bought the tickets, they stopped at the counter for snacks.

"You want popcorn?" Knowledge asked Stacy.

"I want everything on the menu!"

"You keep looking like that and you just might get it." He looked her up and down.

"Well if that's the case, I want some nacho cheese chips. I want two hot dogs, a large soda -"

"I'm not talking about that."

Giving her intense eye contact, he bit down on his bottom lip. Stacy blushed and looked the other way.

"You ready?" She said, clearing her throat

Once they received their popcorn and drinks, they entered the correct theatre.

"Where do you want to sit?" She said.

"Somewhere out of sight." He looked around. "How about the left corner up there."

Stacy followed the direction of his finger and lead the way to the seats in the corner.

2 hours into the movie, he thought back to the advice he gave to Tahj about getting out of the game. Since that night all he could think about was talking to Stacy and telling her how he really felt. But when was a good time? He thought to himself as he stared at her while she watched the movie.

The man and woman on the giant screen began to kiss passionately which gave Knowledge an idea.

"I'm really glad you came with me today." He told her.