Team Work

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Richard asked

"She can handle it." Knowledge told him

Stacy, Knowledge, Richard and Moe sat in the all black Chevy Tahoe and watched as Reina walked across the street in her short, tight dress. Cyrus' men were standing outside of the house that supposedly belonged to him.

"And what if she cant?" said Richard

"Then that's what we're here for. Relax."

"Don't tell me to relax. That's my sister out there not yours."

"And I want to make this work just as much as you!"

Richard didn't respond. Tensions were running high between them all. Richard didn't trust Knowledge as far as he could throw him.

"She volunteered to do this Richard." said Moe.

Stacy didn't say a word since she got in the car. Richard's childish rants were getting under her skin.  It was bad enough she had to whoop Reina's ass but now she had to ride around with her and keep her cool at the same time.

"She only volunteered so she can show off." said Stacy

"Shut your face cabron!" Richard yelled at her

"Watch your fucking mouth!" Knowledge fired back as he reached for the gun under his seat.

"Look, look!"  said Moe, trying to redirect their attention to Reina.   "She got in, lets go!"

In a split second, they all jumped out the truck, guns in hand, and rushed to the front door where Reina had already began shooting inside. Richard ran off by himself to aid Reina while Knowledge, Stacy and Moe stuck together. The house was fairly small making it easier for them to clear each room in minutes.

"Moe you take the kitchen, Stacy you take the living room. I'll take the basement." 

Like a certified trained Elite Force, they split up to their positions. While they handled the majority of the shooters upstairs, Knowledge had a quiet entrance to the basement. 

"Cyrus you son  of a bitch! Where are you?" He shouted.

Before he could scout the entire basement, he heard a terrifying scream come from the upper level. He raced upstairs fearing it was Stacy that was hurt.

"No!!! Mi Hermano!" Reina cried on the floor holding Richard in her arms.

"What the fuck happened?" Moe came running in last

"These puntas shot him!" Reina cried harder.

Stacy looked around at all the dead bodies of Cyrus' men laying around the house. She didn't feel bad at all about Richard dying. His name reminded her of Raven and the bitch nigga who killed her.

"You said Cyrus would be here!" Reina screamed at Knowledge

"That's what the streets were saying. I didn't know this shit was gonna happen!"

In less than 10 minutes, they had wiped out all of Cyrus' men and managed to lose someone on their team at the same time. While they stood around watching Reina cry, Moe could hear groaning coming from another room.

"Sounds like somebody survived." he told them.

Stacy went ahead of them and found the two men - one who was pulling himself up on the couch and the other who was too badly wounded to move.

"Where the fuck is Cyrus?" she kicked the guy on the floor

"I don't know!" yelled Keith.  She turned her attention to the second guy on the couch.  "Where's Cyrus!"  

"You stupid bitch, you really think Cyrus is gonna tell us where he is? He doesn't give a fuck about us! All he does is run dope through here. That's it.   said Greg

Stacy didn't take too lightly of Greg calling her a bitch. Knowledge was willing and able to defend her but she had something else in mind. She went into the kitchen and found a pair of pliers in the drawer and waved them in front of Greg's face.

"I don't like being called a bitch."   she grabbed his hand and snipped his middle finger clean off!

"Arghhhhhh!" Greg screamed out - his blood squirting out everywhere.

Knowledge looked at Stacy like she was a completely different person. She wasn't the same Stacy from before.

"You wanna tell me now?" she asked Greg

"Fuck you!" 

"Wrong answer."     she pulled the gun from her waist and sent a bullet flying through his skull.

"Oh shit!"   said Moe

She turned her attention back to the floor where Keith was. 

"Wanna end up like him?"

"N-no!"

"Then tell me where Cyrus is?"

"Two days ago he stopped by and said he was taking your brother to Greenway."

"Thank you."   Stacy smiled and shot him in the head!

"Did you have to kill him?" Moe asked

"He knew exactly who we were and still lied to us. Niggas like that don't need to be alive. They only get in the way."    She took the pliers and threw them out the window.

Moe was disturbed by Stacy's brutal actions. Ready to get the day over with, Moe started towards the door.

"I get it but, did you have to cut his finger off?" Knowledge asked

"He's lucky I didn't take the whole hand. I killed them to send a message. I don't remember us coming here to talk or take prisoners. Charge it to the game."

"She's gone!" Moe called out

They raced to meet Moe near the front door where Richard's abandoned body was stretched out in a pool of blood.

"Son of a bitch!" Knowledge shouted

"And you trust this hoe?" Stacy shook her head and walked out the house.