"Follow That Car!"

Knowledge

The time had finally come for Stacy. She was determined to make anybody who had anything to do with Dre's death pay in the worst way. She was fed up with Cyrus and had a look of evil in her eyes. This wasn't the Stacy I first met. The kind, sweet,  stay out the way kinda Stacy.

Nah' this Stacy was out for blood!

2 a.m.

"What the hell are we waiting for? "
Stacy whispered.

"Patience my love. You can't rush shit like this. Not when it's only two of us. When I asked you did you trust me, you said yea so act like it. "

"Ugh whatever this is bullshit. "

"I love you too. " He smiled and kissed her on the cheek.  "Now look at the one up top. "

Stacy directed her eyes to the roof where she saw the fourth gunman yawning and slowly pacing back and forth with the AK-47 lagging behind him.

"His guard is down, " Knowledge continued.   "That means he's about to go to sleep right there or go inside. Either way that's when we move. You remember which way to go right? "

"Of course. I'm ready for this. I go to the left. "

Knowledge dropped his head.
"No babe you go to the right."
He cupped her face with his hands
"Please do this right Stacy. If I lose you I'm going next because ima' fucking go crazy. And we still got shit to do in this life. "

She smiled and kissed him.
"I got you baby. Let's do this! "

He nodded and went to his position. 
Setting up his station, he took a deep breath and rests his eye on the sniper scope.

He was there as her back up in case things didn't go as smoothly as they planned.

All Stacy had to do was walk up to the three gunmen who guarded the trap house, flirt with them and gain entrance. Once she got inside, she would sneak to the third floor and let Knowledge in. He would take control of the situation from there.

He watched Stacy step over him and lose her balance, falling into a tree.

"Better be careful. " Knowledge laughed.

"Shut up!  Ugh why do we have to do this in the woods? "

"Hey at least you don't have to lay in the shit. I'm the one being stabbed by all these damn sticks under me. Count your blessings. " He teased her again

"If you think you're getting some pussy after this, you're dead fucking wrong."

Stacy kept walking to get in her position while Knowledge just kept laughing.

About 30 mins went by and the three gunmen we're still standing around laughing and drinking with their guns resting against the wall.

Stacy looked at Knowledge and waited for his ok to go.

Once he knew the area was secure and no one else was arriving, he gave Stacy the signal.