Do What You Gotta Do

"We can't stay here and we can't be seen riding around in this taxi." Said Knowledge. "Gotta find a way back to the car somehow."

"Let's just drive the taxi back to the car and leave it there. "

Neither of them said a word as they started the journey back to the car. Knowledge seemed too upset and Stacy was to scared to say anything. She figured it would be best to keep her mouth shut about the situation for now.

"What's that noise? " Stacy asked

"Aww shit the engine is blowing out. "

A thick cloud of smoke puffed out from the hood of the car.

"Grab your shit, we need to go. " He told her.

Stacy grabbed her gun and blade and hopped out the car with him.

"Now how are we supposed to get back to our car? "

Knowledge sighed. "I don't know but we can't be seen out here. "

They were far from the car and now on foot.

Knowledge lead the way up a small hill which revealed a mini mansion across the street.

The owner of the house and his wife threw their luggage into the trunk of their Rolls Royce with their butler standing in the doorway waving goodbye.

"Just a few more minutes. "
Knowledge whispered

"Few more minutes for what? "

"We need a place to lay low for the night and since we can't get back to the car, we're going inside that house. "

"We can't just go in somebody's house. "

"They won't even know we're here. "

"And how do you figure that? "

"They're packing their suitcase in the car, they're dressed for the beach and the butler is seeing them off. They're going on vacation. "

Stacy looked at him in such an attractive way. His street smarts were one of the sexiest things about him.

They laid low in the grass until the car drove away. The butler slammed the door shut and raced upstairs.

Once he went inside, they crept around to the side of the house trying to find a more discreet way to get in.

"There's a window over here. " Stacy whispered.

Knowledge eased the window up and allowed Stacy to climb through first.

"We need to make sure no one else is in the house. " Said Knowledge

Just then, they heard the Butler's footsteps coming down to the basement.

"Hide! " Stacy warned.

The two quickly found a corner to squeeze in as the butler came into the living room of the basement.

He casually walked around looking through the owners personal belongings while talking on the phone.

"Naw they just left. I'm here alone.... Ok cool I'm leaving out now. "

He hurried back upstairs, grabbed the car keys and ran out the front door.

"Damn that was close. " Stacy sighed

"Let's go find a room to settle in. " Said Knowledge

"We're staying here over night? "

"Where else we gonna go? "

Stacy stood there for a moment watching him walk away. He was obviously still mad at her and his tone of voice proved it.

"I found a room. " He called out