The Rescue Plan

"When I get to the back door fire off the first shot"
Said Stacy

"You wanna go in there blind?" Moe responded
"And on top of that you're hurt - bad."

"It doesn't matter how hurt I am. I have to do something. I know Kai can make it out. All I have to do is give him a chance."

Moe smirked at Stacy's bravery.  "You know, I don't think Kai has ever had anyone more solid on his team than you. And I'm riding with you until this is done and that nigga Cyrus is dead. Let's go get this mother fucker."

Stacy gave him a fist bump, and took the path from the woods that led to the back door of the safe house.

She kept her eye out for sneaky traps or guards hiding in camouflage. As she crept along she inhaled the fresh air that the trees provided.
The sun beamed down on her dark skin.
The morning was quiet and still.
Yet, her anxiety grew knowing it could all be over for her in the blink of an eye.

"Don't be a scary bitch, don't be a scary bitch."
She coached herself. Although her success relied heavily on Moe.

She approached the door quietly taking a quick peek through the window. Cyrus was just starting to exit the room where Kai, Tahj and Amber were tied up.
She pulled out the walkie-talkie and paged Moe.

"You're up." She told him

Moe ended the call and focused his eye on the scope of his sniper. He fired a shot that broke the glass on the second floor. Cyrus' men ran around in a frenzy - grabbing their guns to defend the safe house.

"What the fuck was that?" Cyrus appeared with his gun in hand.

"We're not sure yet boss." Said one guard

"Well what the hell y'all waiting for? Go find out!"

Immediately, a second bullet shatters a different window hitting the guard closest to the window.
The house began to panic as bullets continued to take out the guards one by one.

Once the chaos had started, Stacy found herself hiding behind a tree from the guards who were now searching the area of woods surrounding the house. She could hear their footsteps creeping her way. Her sweaty palms made it harder to hold the gun steady. But this wasn't the time to be afraid. After all the tree was the only thing keeping her alive right now. One wrong move and it was all over.

Seconds crept by adding to her uneasiness. Though killing someone wasn't what she wanted - it was something that had to be done. As quietly as she could, she took a squat and pointed it at the guard who was slowly coming her way but unable to see her.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Two down, one to go!

The second guy was now completely caught off guard by the sudden gun shots. But he proceeded, with caution, thinking he would be the one to stop her.

"I see you." He says in a victorious voice. Rushing towards the tree that he believed Stacy was hiding behind, he was surprised to find no one there.
"What the-"

"Surprise bitch"
Stacy jumped out from another tree and fired three shots into the guards chest with the quickness.

Once he was down she rushed to the back door. Much to her delight and confusion the room was now completely empty.

"Shit they must've moved them." She thought "Or maybe they got out."

Carefully she slid the screen door back and stepped into the basement room. There was no going back now. There was no room for fear.