Richard The Unpredictable

*Sorry for the late update guys! I've been super busy with work and being a full time mom so I haven't been able to write as often. BUT I promise I will TRY to update a new chapter ever Friday.*
❤HAPPY READING❤

Stacy

3:45 a.m.

She rolled over in the bed and stretched her legs.

"Ugh Stacy, move over." Raven groaned.

Instead, Stacy got up and went to use the bathroom. Her mind went back a few hours ago, remembering how she and Raven were all over each other.
She smiled to herself.

"Stacy? C'mon, I can't sleep if you're not in the bed."

Stacy joined her under the covers and snuggled up behind her.

"Better?"

"Much better." Said Raven. "Thank You for being such a great friend Stacy. You were just what I needed now that James moved away."

"You were the real friend first. I'm just returning the favor. I only wish that you would rather the courage to leave."

"I'm scared Stacy. You don't know what it's like to be confined and told what to do everyday. Can't go out side when you want, can't talk to who you want, it's misreable."

"Did you forget why I moved down here in the first place? I still have a price of $15,000 on my head. I haven't been able to go and do what I want for a while now. Trust me I know how it feels."

"But you have such a great life ahead of you Stacy. It's selfish of me to put your life in danger."

"Girl my life has been in danger since I was a youngin'. My father was one of Cyrus' top men. I've never really been safe."

"I don't know Stacy."

She turned Raven's face to hers.
"Please." Leaning down to kiss her, she hoped the kiss would convince her.

"Fine." Raven sighed.

"Yes!" Stacy jumped up to get dressed.

Grabbing a bag from the closet, she began to pack up some clothes. Just enough for Raven to have until it was safe to come back and get everything else.

While she was doing that, Raven could hear the keys unlocking the front door.

"Stacy? ..... Stacy!"

"What's the screaming for?" Said Stacy as she came back into the room.

"We need to go now!"
Now it was Raven that jumped up to get dressed.

"Why, what's wrong?"

Suddenly, Richard came bursting through the bedroom door.

"What the fuck is going on here!?" He shouted

Stacy froze, staring at him from across the room while Raven stood in front if him to keep his attention away from Stacy.

"What the fuck is she doing in my house?" He asked, pointing his finger at Stacy

"Wait Richard, it's not what you think ok?"

"Bitch you tryna play me ain't you?"

"No baby I'm not I promise. This is just my co-worker."

"It's four o'clock in the morning hoe ain't no co-worker that concerned about you. You ain't nobody important."

"Rich, look, let's just let her leave and we can talk about this privately."