Handle Your Business Pt.2

Cont'd...

"You can trust bitch ass niggas Stacy. Rules of the Game. "

Knowledge shot the lock off the door and entered the house with his gun drawn.

"They're upstairs!" Saud Stacy. She ran up the basement stairs, kicked the door open and started firing.

She dived behind the couch in the living room with Knowledge diving right behind her.

"You ok?" He shouted over the loud noise of gunfire.

"Yea. I saw Richard running to the kitchen."

"Its too much gunfire to run after him Stacy."

"Its only five guys."

"No!"

"We can't let him get away!"
She got up and raced through the living room towards the kitchen despite the random bullets ripping the house to shreds.

"Shit!"
Knowledge didn't have a choice but to go after her. He followed her into the kitchen, shooting three of the four men left.

As he hit the corner of the kitchen he caught a glimpse of her running back to the basement.

More bullets let off as he came to the bottom of the steps.

"Stacy!" He yelled from behind the wall.

"I'm ok." She responded. "And I got this mutha fucka."

Knowledge walked into the room and saw Stacy standing over Richard in the corner.

"Didnt think I would catch you huh bitch?" Said Stacy. Her hands started to shake.  Knowledge saw the hurt and pain in her eyes.  "You fucking killed her!"  She screamed.

Richard was lying flat on his back with his hands up pleading for Stacy not to take his life.

"Wheres her body!"

"I buried her in the back yard. Please I'm sorry. I didnt mean to." Said Richard.  "When I drink I'm not the same person."

"But you still drink anyway." Said Knowledge.  Richard nodded.  "Do what you gotta do Stacy. This nigga is a clown."

"No, please dont."  Richard reached out for Knowledge but it was a little too late for repentance.

Stacy smiled deviously now. No longer emotional about what he did, she knew this was the time to make him pay.

"Stacy plea-"

POW! POW! POW! POW!

She dropped the gun that still had smoke coming out the barrel.

Knowledge walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. All the emotions she let go of to kill Richard suddenly came crashing down on her.

"We need to get out of here Stacy."

"But what about Raven? I can't leave her here."

"Dont worry about that. I'll have my boys handle that. You did what you came to do now we gotta get outta here before the police come."

He gently grabbed her by the hand and lead her upstairs.

"Wait, wheres James?" Stacy asked

They looked around in the kitchen but didnt find him. It was when they went to the front door that they discovered James' body behind one of the couches in the living room.

"Dammit James. " Stacy shook her head. "You just had to be the macho man. "

Knowledge didnt feel an inch of sympathy for James. It was the way the streets are. The way the streets have always been. It was a win for the hood when a fuck nigga died.