Spilling Tea

SHOUT OUT TO svega1234 for the love. I appreciate the votes and comments. You keep me motivated to continue writing. 😊😊😊😊 (follow svega1234) Thank You Again! ❤️❤️

Knowledge

I had been trying to get in contact with Stacy for over a day now, but all she does is reject my calls. I called as soon as I woke up today and found out that she blocked me.

I don't know if she's truly done with me or she just needs some time to think shit over. As for
me, I don't need anymore time to think, I'm ready to come clean and I won't leave her alone until she explains why she lied to me.

Even though all of that was weighing in on my brain, my first thought this morning was to go see Tahj again.

When I got dressed I called my mother to see if she would like to go with me to the hospital. Instead I got the same thing I've been getting for weeks now — the voicemail.

It's very unlikely that my mother is always out because she's out partying. She's never been the party girl and she barely has friends.  It's like she's purposely avoiding being around.

I pushed all the negative thoughts to the back of my mind as I got to Tahj's room. To my surprise, Amber was walking down the hallway from the elevator.

"Hey sis." I stretched out my arms for a hug

"Hey big head. Where you coming from?"

"Home. It's been a crazy few days."

"Tuh, who you telling. Lilly has been driving me crazy about when Tahj was coming home. I can't wait til he wakes up."

"You and me both. But that brings me to something, have you seen or talked to Stacy? I haven't heard from her since the last time we were all here."

"She's been staying with me. But she asked me not to bring you up around her or vice versa."

"Is she ok?"

"She's fine. Just tryna figure things out."

I sighed and gave Amber another hug for keeping it real with me.

"Ready to go in here?" I asked her

"Let's do it."

When we walked into the room, my heart almost jumped out of my chest when I saw Tahj, awake, sitting up and talking to my mother.

Me and Amber both ran up to him and bombarded him with hugs and kisses.

"Be gentle got dammit!" He fussed

"I'm sorry baby but I missed you." Amber whined.

"I missed you too baby." He smiled.

"My nigga!" I smiled even harder when he looked at me. "You looking good lil bro."

"Yea, I know. But you still look terrible as always."

We laughed together but I could still feel my mother eyes on me. She was waiting for us to speak to her but she was unusually quiet today.

"Hey Son." She walked up to me calmly and hugged me then Amber.

"Ma, why didn't you tell me that he was awake? You could've called me. I've been blowing your phone up."

"I have a lot on my mind ok?"

"I don't give a damn about none of that. This is my brother. Not to mention how I've been meaning to ask you, where have you been lately . You haven't been home, you haven't answered your phone."