Unresolved Issues

Knowledge

A few hours later...

If Tahj wasn't my brother, I would have snapped his fucking neck for sleeping with Diamond. And the worst part was, he never planned to tell me.

On top of all the bullshit that's been going on, to think that I lost Stacy over a bitch who drugged me and my brother on purpose is a huge problem. Stacy was becoming more than just a friend or just somebody I was hired to protect. I was starting to love this girl.

Shit, the last girl I ever told "I love you" to was Diamond hoe ass. So for me to feel this way about Stacy says A LOT!

I wasn't letting this night go by without talking to Stacy so I can get some answers. Or maybe I just wanted to hear her voice. But for now, Moe was calling me and I knew it was for some shit I had to handle.

"What's good my nigga?"
I put the phone on speaker.

"I hate to disturb you boss but I got some serious shit to tell you. Better yet show you."

"What's up?"

"I think you should come down here to trap 2 So you can see for yourself."

"Man you know I don't like surprises. At least give me a hint."

"Ite. All ima say is that I found out who tried to rob us at the shipment. "

"Say no more. I'm on the way!"

I freshened up, threw on a all black fit and jumped in my car. I reached in the secret compartment that I made specifically to hold my heat just to make sure it was still there.

I did at least 80 all the way thinking of a plan that would torture the shit out of the muh fucka' who chose to try me.

As always, when I walked up to the door Moe was standing there waiting for me. Only this time he didnt seem so calm. His face was red and he looked as if somebody just pissed him off.

"Everything ite?" I asked when I dapped him up.

"I wish I could say that."

He locked the door behind us and lead the way to my office. He had 3 surveillance tapes laid out on the desk.

As I took a seat behind my desk, Moe grabbed the remote and proceeded to play back the tapes.

"So you know how Malik snitched on Roos about the money? I found out why."

I sat forward and watched the tape closely as Moe explained to me what he figured out.

"After that attempt at the shipment, I took it upon myself to see what the fuck was really going on. Nobody noticed how Malik was the only one that was off to the side when those niggas pulled up on us. My guess is because he was with the shit. I went all the way back to a few weeks ago. Now if you look closely boss you'll see Roos and Malik sneaking in through the side door and stealing the money that we found in Roos house the day before I realized it was missing."

"Shit!"
I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"That's not all boss. When I came in this morning, I did my usual walk through and everything was straight except for the safe."

I jumped up from the chair and went to the safe that was hidden in the wall behind a huge picture of my mother and father. When I got it opened, it was completely empty.

"Before you start shooting shit up," Moe continued. "Let me show you why you should hold that anger in right now."

With my fists balled up tightly and steam practically shooting out from my ears like a cartoon, I sat down so Moe could finish.