Betryal Is Only The Beginning

Knowledge sat in the chair at a lost for words by the events that just occurred. He watched his brother sleeping still and thought about how hurt Stacy must have been when Vicky and Diamond ganged up on her.

The room was empty now, giving him some time to talk to his brother alone.

"I'm so sorry for this bro. I hate seeing you like this man. Maybe mom was right; had I been there at that house to back you up like you asked, maybe you wouldn't have been shot in the first place. I was supposed to protect you and I failed. But I promise I won't fail you anymore! Doesn't matter how bad Stacy wants me to stay home with her; that's if she ever speaks to me again. Either way, I'll always be here for you."

He got up from the chair with a heavy heart, kissed Tahj on the forehead and left the hospital.

By the time he got home he contemplated whether he should go to Stacy's room and try to explain what just happened not even a whole hour ago. His heart wanted to but her wrath was not something he was mentally prepared for right now.

He stepped out of his car getting ready to walk towards the house when he was hit so hard in the face that it knocked him to the ground!

Before he knew what was going on, he found himself using his arms to guard his face from the multiple kicks and punches from several men. He curled up tighter like a baby in the womb and prayed the beating would be over soon.

Then, just as fast as it started, it was over. He felt two strong hands grip his shirt and yank him up from the ground. Without giving him a opportunity to see their faces, another man throws a pillow case over his head preventing him from seeing anything.

The five of them pick him up and toss him into the white van which quickly leaves the scene without a witness in sight. The driver takes the van around the corner and parks in the alley.

Once the engine was cut off, the pillow case was removed from his head. Knowledge looked around, he was surrounded by 7 masked men with automatic weapons, not including the driver and one other guy who didn't have a mask. Knowledge recognized him immediately.

"Nice to see you again." Said Arius. "Remember me?"

Knowledge remained quiet. Of course Knowledge remembered him. He was the same one who threatened to kill him when he was caught climbing through the window at Stacy's house.

"Damn," he continued " You-look-terrified." He cracked a huge smile. "Relax man, I'm not here to kill you. If I was, you'd be dead already without me laying a finger on you."

"So what do you want?" Knowledge finally spoke out

"Your brother seems to have come up on a lot of money lately and my boss Cyrus seems to be missing that same amount."

"My brother would NEVER still from Cyrus! Maybe you need to take a closer look at your circle of workers."

Arius grinned. "See, the thing is Kai, there was a little secret meeting a few months ago where some money and drugs were supposed to be exchanged. There were only supposed to be two people there but somehow your brother got word and just like the idiot you are, you came with him. Now I'm going to let you think about what I just said."

He thought and thought until he remembered the last time when Tahj asked him to make a move with him. His face lit up when his mind had flashbacks from that night.

"Remember now?" Arius asked him.

"That wasn't Cyrus' money." Said Knowledge

"I wouldn't be here if it wasn't. The point is, your brother is interfering with shit that's way out of his league. I've been watching him since then and from what it looks like, he's spent a lot of it so far. The only reason I haven't blasted his brains out is because Cyrus didn't give me the green light. Well guess what,". He placed his hand on Knowledge shoulder. "I got the green light! I could kill him where he lays but that'll be too risky don't you think. I mean that hospital probably has cameras galore."