Smuggling

12:45 p.m.

When I finally woke up, my head was throbbing and my body felt all bruised up. The last thing I was expecting was for Cyrus to send his goons after me. Shit, I never knew he was here in LA. I never had any real beef with Cyrus until I met Stacy but she was making me question if I still wanted to be with her.

I took a chance on my life and risked the lives of my family to keep her alive. Betrayal doesn't get any worse than that.

"Mmmm, good morning baby."

I was sitting on the edge of my bed when I heard a woman's voice and it didn't sound like Stacy. I turned to see Diamond, ass naked and stretching in under my sheets like she belonged here.

"What the hell!" I jumped up

"What's the matter baby?" She said calmly

"What's the matter? Why the fuck are you naked in my bed?"

"Really Kai? I mean I know it was that good but you don't have to sice my head up. Tryna act like you don't remember."

I looked at her in disbelief and went into the bathroom.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I hit my head over and over.

How could I be so dumb to let Diamond take advantage of me like that. I don't even remember doing it with her and that's the funny thing about it.

I felt like a piece of shit! I knew I had did Stacy wrong and I had to tell her but I was more upset with myself for allowing her to take advantage.

I calmed myself as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. Then, I went back into the bathroom.

"Everything ok?"

"No, it's not actually. You need to leave."

"Leave? After the night we just had, you're kicking me out?"

"Look, I don't know what you did to me but I know I didn't intentionally sleep with you!"

"Kai, would I be here if it wasn't intentional? I was going to patch up your cuts and bruises and then you picked me up and carried me in here. If I knew why you did that, I would tell you."

"Either way, I need you to leave. I have a lot to think about."

She calmly got her things, dressed herself and left without any hesitation. Which was weird for a psychopath like her to do.

I looked at the clock and thought about Stacy. I didn't know if she was here, if she saw us in bed together. I barely remembered last night my damn self.

Right before I was about to get in the shower, my phone rang; It was Moe calling.

Moe was the nigga my father put in charge for all the drug shipments coming and going for our territory. I haven't seen him since I came back which shows me how much I've really been lacking as far as my leadership goes.

Stacy had my head all wrapped up into her and keeping her safe when this whole time she was in on it. If I do anything, I gotta make her feel like she made me feel when I found out she lied to me.