Back From The Dead

5:16 am

The sun was slowly rising above the old bridge revealing the events that happened a few hours ago. A man by the name of Rio made his daily walk down the trail near the water. He stood at the river bank smoking his cigar when he noticed something strange down below.

As he got closer he realized it was a body that had washed up. He took a minute to examine the condition of the seemingly dead body. The shirt was stained in blood from the gun apparent wound. But even with the body in terrible condition, he could still recognize the face.

"Holy shit!" he said. He knew exactly who this person was. The new bounty price on her head had been circling the streets for months.

Kneeling down, he placed his finger on the left wrist and checked for any signs of life. He was elated to find a faint pulse and knew what he had to do next.

"$100,000 would definitely come in handy right now."

As he began to lift the body, Stacy was slowly awakening. Her senses told her something wasn't right and despite being in pain, she attacked Rio until he drops her.

"Come here you little bitch! Im getting my money whether you like it or not!" Since he couldn't lift her, he figured he would drag her - whatever it took.

Completely exhausted, Stacy barely had any fight left within her but she wasn't letting Rio take her anywhere without a fight.  As he took hold of one ankle, Stacy used her other foot to kick at him. Rio was becoming frustrated at the thought that this would be easy money. But he wasn't prepared for Stacy's fight.

"Stop moving!"

"Fuck you!" Stacy spat out.

In a desperate attempt to control Stacy he got on top of her and placed his huge hands around her neck. Now Stacy found her self fighting for her life again. With the amount of blood lost already, she knew she wouldn't last long with his choke hold. All she could think of now was what her father had taught her years ago if she was ever in a situation like this- go for the groin!

She forced her knee in between his legs hitting him directly in his private area. Unfortunately for her, that didn't deter Rio from breaking his grip around her neck. He was determined to turn her in. Stacy's mind resorted to a Plan B. She reached out to the large rock that was partly submerged in the water and cracked Rio over the head with it.

"Ahh! Son of a bitch!" Rio moaned as he fell over to the ground. His left temple had begun to leak blood causing him to be dizzy long enough for Stacy to gather herself. Holding her left hand to her wound, she stood over Rio and clocked him again over the head.

"Whos the son of a bitch now!" She screamed at him. "You don't know who you're fucking with."

Filled with anger, she kept on with her assault beating Rio in the head with the rock until he was defenseless on the ground. She looked at him with disgust and delivered one last devastating blow, killing him in a gruesome manner.

Once he was dead, Stacy herself fell to the ground next to him to catch her breath. She was alive but in even more pain and feeling weak. At that instant, she remembered Kai and Moe and everything that happened at the hands of Arius. She found the strength to get up and climb up the bank until she reached the bridge where she saw Moe's body stretched out in the same place where Arius shot him. She rushed over to him hoping he was still alive.

"Moe?" she cried over him. When he didn't respond she feared the worse. That was until she felt him clench her hand. He turned his eyes towards her and opened them slightly, letting her know that he was alive and responsive. Ecstatic, she quickly elevated his head and rested it on her knee.