1

Standing in the line outside the venue is so amazing, all those crazy beliebers are screaming so loud at literally nothing at all. I honestly don't know how I ended up here, I'm not really a fan of Justin Bieber.

But when my friend said he didn't have anyone to go with and had a ticket that's was already paid for then how can you say no to that? I guess you could say I'm a little bit of a concert whore and basically don't give a fuck about who's playing because I only want that rush you get when you just giving it your all.

It is the best rush ever.

"Oh god we're going to be so far in the back" Alex complains and look at the long line in front of us, well that's what we get when we live far from Stockholm and can't get here earlier. I just smile a little because honestly I do not mind not being in the front, I actually prefer being a little bit in the back so you can breathe because it's so crowded in the front.

When the doors finally open there is such a mess everyone is trying to get inside of Tele2 and there is such a scary crowded feeling when you really can't do anything than be pushed around.

"Fuck we're not going to see anything with this fucking thing in the way!" Alex says with a sight and I can't help but smile at how cute he is, he is so obsessed with Justin that's it adorable.

"Don't worry you will be able to see him just fine" I say and look around as the venue keeps filling up with more people. I look at all those happy faces and I can't help but smile, they have all made time this Friday night just to see this boy from Canada, it's weird and amazing in the same time.

The first opening act starts playing and honestly they aren't really my taste so I just dance around a little just to have fun. But when the second band comes out or is it band? Whatever when the Knocks I feel so pumped they make me jump around like a crazy person. I love how Alex keeps complaining about not seeing anything because honestly I know he is happy to be here.

"Dance with me!" I scream over the music to him and I can see the smile on his face, because he just looks so happy. There is like all his worries disappear when he is in this crowed with people who are going crazy about music.

They are all here creating a moment. A moment I will remember for a long time because of the magic in the air.

There is something so magic about the way music can makes everyone in a room connected with each other. No matter what your sexuality, skin color, religion or anything else is, you feel accepted because no one cares about that for now. For just one moment you're all in the same magic moment.

Alex and I dance around in the flashing lights and I get so lost in the moment that I don't notice that they have played the last song until the lights turns on again. I know Justin will come out in just a moment, but still the moment I just had have passed and won't ever come back... it will turn in to a memory that I'll probably forget in a couple of weeks and then it will be lost forever. Just another moment that passed me by.

"Oh my god I am kind of nervous I don't even know why! Like what have I to be nervous about?" Alex laughs out when the whole crowed goes back to their normal lives while waiting for Bieber. Some look at their phones and some just talk to their friends...

"Don't worry it's just you being happy to be here" I say and look at his brown hair that's a mess on his head, he looks so cuddly in his grey way too big jumper and black skinny jeans. He may be a skinny by on 187cm and I might just be 161cm but still he looks so small from where I'm standing.

It's weird how someone can look so small when they're so tall.

"Oh god it's starting!" He screams out when Justin's voice comes out from the speakers and that is when I realize that this boy is so pure, so beautiful and he deserves the world. The way his eyes light up when Justin comes up in the cube thingy I can see the happiness...

Nothing is will ever be more beautiful than the smile on his face, nothing will ever make me feel as happy as that moment when I only saw pure happiness on my best friends face.

In that moment I realized that nothing else matters and I would probably go through fire just to see that smile on my best friends face.

I look around the venue until my eyes stop at the guy in the sound or light thingy in front of me... he is so familiar but I can't put my finger on who he is. He just looks really pretty.

He is snapchatting on his phone and I can't help but smile because he looks so adorable.

I want to take my eyes of him and enjoy the show but there is just something inside of me telling me not to let him out of my sight... so I don't. I just stand there looking at him until he turns around and his blue eyes meet my green once. They look like any other eyes and if they were on anyone else I wouldn't have even noticed that they were blue.

But something about the flashing lights from the stage makes them look even bluer than they probably are... because no one can have that blue eyes... or?

"Hi." The outlines of the words that he's forming with his lips that I can't hear but I so clearly see when he waves a little makes my cheeks heat up, I'm sure he can't see it because of the lighting in here but I feel them getting red.

"Hi." I mouth back and smile. I don't know what happened but I got so lost in his eyes that I didn't notice Justin stopping singing and leave the stage until Alex pulled my arm.

"Hanna? Wasn't he amazing?! I can't wait until he'll get on after the break!" I turn back to see if the guy is still there... but there is so many people trying to get to the merch stand to get the special event shirt that I can't see him...

Why did he look so familiar? Will I ever see those blue eyes again? Was he even real or was it my imagination playing a trick on me?

-------------

So I got this idea when I saw Justin Bieber with my friend Tobias in Sweden and Martin Garrix was actually in the sound or light thingy and I just really let my fantasy walk away in to it's own world about what would have happened if someone met him and they fell in love and shit... so this is that story and I hope you like it!

Btw how awesome isn't the cover? I am surprised how good it turned out!