8

Days pass in a blur, I work and go to school and everything just seems fine... until it just doesn't anymore. Everything I do just seems wrong, everything I say just seem to come out wrong.

I just don't feel like I can handle my own actions, I can't control the words that's leaving my mouth and I don't know why.

"You need sleep Hanna" Alex say when we're waiting for the train to come so we can get to school... I'm guessing my sleeping schedule have been a little fucked up sense I started talking to Martin. He isn't in the same time zone as me so I have stayed up late just to being able to talk to him...

I know it's stupid and it's probably the reason why everything seems wrong... I just don't want to admit it to myself because then I would basically tell myself that I'm throwing away my life for a boy.

"I don't need to sleep I just need coffee and I will be up and running again." Lies... it's all lies because coffee doesn't really help when you literally only sleep a couple of hours per night.

Alex just shakes his head because I'm pretty sure he knows that I'm lying, but he doesn't say anything. We just stand there and watches the smoke leaving one of our classmates mouth... I never understood why people started smoking and how they can like it... it just seems so disgusting and a waste of money.

But hey I'm not one to tell them what to do and not to do so I just stand there and watch them slowly killing themselves... maybe that is what they want.

"Hey Tina you know I will kill you if you disappear when we have to clean up later." Alex says when she notices that we're there. She just smiles and blows him a kiss... everyone already know that Alex will go mad later because she will disappear... she always do.

When the train finally comes I'm pretty sure that half of the hairs inside of my nose is frozen. Why doesn't the fucking train board say that the train was 10 minutes late so I could stand inside instead of freezing my butt off?!

"Honestly... Rick is going to kill us for being late again" I mumble when we're finally seated on the train and on our way to our destination.

"So let's fuck it... let's call in sick and just sit on this train until we're back in Stockholm." Alex say and I can hear the joking manner in his voice... I want to say yes so badly but I am not going to let down my team.

Because when you work in a kitchen no matter if it's at a work or in school you have to think of everyone, you can't be selfish... I think that's why I like working together with other people in the kitchen... it's one of the few times in my life I'm not alone.

You have to get to know new people to be able to grow... and everyone is feeling the same way. I have never before felt like I fitted in until now. I finally feel like I belong inside of those walls of the kitchen. I don't want to be the face of something... I want to be the inside.

I don't want to be the cover of a book I want to be the pages and fill those pages with beautiful words.

"No... not today Alex, maybe some other time." I say and give him a tired smile because I honestly feel exhausted.

Just before the train comes to a stop my phone makes a sound to tell me that I have a new snapchat...

Martin.

Is the first thing that comes to my mind but I try to push that thought out of the way just in case it isn't him. But as I thought it was Martin and I can't help but let the small smile that is treating to show actually show. I can see Alex looking over my shoulder while I'm opening it and I swear I can hear him dying beside me when he sees the picture.

Hello there Blue eyes!

There is a stupid selfie of Martin and Justin with the dog filter and honestly I can almost feel how Alex is getting a fucking boner because of how much of a fame whore he is.

We all have that friend who would literally do anything to meet famous people or to become famous... right?

Alex is normal... right?

When the train comes to a stop and I'm actually on the platform so I'm not on the train and risk missing my stop I decide to answer.

I just answer with a quick selfie and a small hello!

I then doesn't hear anything from Martin for a couple of hours... and when I'm in the kitchen I really don't have to worry because when I'm there I don't really have the time to think about it. Plus he is probably asleep it's pretty late right now where he is.

So there I am working my butt of in the kitchen when suddenly my whole world stops because of the voice on the radio.

"Here with us on the phone today we have no other than the amazing Martin Garrix!" I almost drop the clean dishes I have in my hands when I hear his voice.

"Hello"

"So you have just been announced to follow Justin Bieber on his Australian and New Zealand leg of the tour, how are you feeling about that?"

"It's awesome, honestly I never expected my life to have turned out this great."

They keep talking about music related stuff for another 10 minutes and I honestly try to work while listening but I often find myself getting caught up in Martin's voice. Alex even had to come and shake me out of it one time because of how focused I was on it.

"So anything special you want to do before you head out on the road with Justin?"

"I would like to visit Sweden, I feel like I have a few things there I just need to do."

He doesn't even mention me, but it feels like he is talking directly to me... which is ridicules because I would be stupid if I let myself believe that he was. Because maybe I'm not that special to him, maybe he just need some fun....

And I just happened to be there.

I don't want to think of him as an asshole but let's face it the people we least expect to assholes often turn out to be the people that plays with everyone's hearts...

But then again, if Martin was one of those people then I'm pretty sure I'm past the turning back point now.

I hate to admit it but I have feelings for Martin and I can't really do anything about it more than just hoping that he will be there and accept them... if he ever gets to know them.

"Hanna what is up with you today?! Get back to work we have guests that want their food and we might be a school but you can't just stand there and not do anything. Help your team out." Rick says and I can't help but look at him. He is one of those people who might be strict but you still kind of love him.

He is one of the reasons I want to work so hard because nothing feels better than him being proud of you, it feels like you just won first price.

It's weird but true and I guess having someone to believe in you and notice you and what you can do is something everyone needs and wants.

I have always lived in the shadows of my brother and it's nice to be noticed and appreciated for something I have done and not something he have done...

--------

Would you guys want a chapter from Martin's point of view or should I keep this story to Hanna's point of view?