18

Standing on the side in front of the stage waiting for Martin to start is such a kick. I feel so many feelings in my body right now that I can't identify them all.

The screams are unreal from here and the fact that I am on the inside of the barrier. I am on the inside of the fence thingies that they have to keep the audience from being too close and for everyone safety. I feel so weird because I am literally closer to the stage than those people who are in the front... it's so unreal.

"WHAT'S UP AMSTERDAM!!!" Martin screams in to the microphone and I am can literally feel myself falling for him. I feel how my whole body just heat up make me feel alive. His voice is different when he is on stage, it sounds more raspy, it's not a bad thing really he sounds really hot.

Watching him preform is so magical he looks so comfortable and I just can't help but have the time of my life. Those three hours passes in a blur and all I remember is dancing with Alex, looking at Martin and the fact that some random dude from the audience pulled Alex closer to the fence thingy and they had a make out session.

"Oh god!" I say when the light in the arena turns on and I look around at all the people who are looking tired and sweaty. I can't believe that all those people are here sharing their love for music.

I follow Lily backstage and I can't help but smile at Alex who is walking beside me with swollen lips. He probably enjoyed that make out session a lot.

We can hear loads of people talking when we make out way to Martin's dressing room, that's something that kind of worries me because I often doesn't do that great with new people. I tend to be really awkward.

We walk in to the room only to find a few people in there talking with Martin.

"Hey!" He says when he sees us and walks over to us. He have his arm around my shoulder and pull me closer to him.

"Everyone this is Hanna and her best friend Alex. We're going to leave because it's late and I want to show them Amsterdam tomorrow so night guys" He says and basically leaves the room with that. I think it's a little weird but I don't question it because he must be super tired. I watch the people in the room act like it wasn't weird and maybe it wasn't, maybe they're used to him leaving to go sleep.

"Okay our car should be waiting outside."

I must have fallen asleep on the way to Martin's apartment because I am wake up by Alex who is standing beside me shaking some life in to my tired body.

"Come on Hanna time to wake up" He says when I open my eyes but then close them again to go back to sleep. I do not want to open my eyes I am too tired.

"It's fine" I hear Martin's voice say and after a while I feel two arms making their way around my body. I can feel that the person who is lifting me is having a little problem with getting a good grip around my small frame.

But somehow they manage and the next thing I feel is softness around me. So I assume that I am on a bed....

"Goodnight" Is the last thing I hear before I drift off to sleep.

I wake up the next morning by the sun that's shining in through the big window. I look at Alex sleeping body, he looks absolutely exhausted so I decide against the voice inside of my head that's telling me to rudely wake him up.

I just take my phone that's laying on the bedside table and look at the time. It's not even 10am and I am already up... it's kind of a surprise because we got in really late. The show wasn't done until at 4am so I can't have gotten many hours of sleep.

My phone is almost dying so I take out my charger from my bag. It's almost impossible to find a place to charge my phone but when I finally find one I can't help but let out a sigh of relief. I am obsessed with my phone and it literally feels like life or death when it's down under 10% because it can die at any second.

"Morning" Martin says when I walk out in to what I assume is the kitchen. I honestly don't know how he can be awake because he have to be exhausted.

"How are you even awake?" I say with a small laugh, he looks at me and smile and that is when I realize that he's in the same clothes he wore last night when we left the arena.

"I haven't been able to sleep... I tried but ended up mixing some songs instead" He says and walks over to me and I can tell that he's tired. It has to be so hard to get some real sleep when you work like Martin do.

"Come on let's get you to bed." I say and he doesn't even say anything just shows me to his bedroom.

"I'm sorry we were supposed to explore the town today." Alex is out cold and I'm pretty sure he won't wake up in the next couple of hours so you can get a few hours of sleep before anyone needs to leave this house." I say and give him a smile.

He lay down on the bed and I can see how tired he is but still he doesn't want to close his eyes.

"Can't you lay here with me only for a while?" He asks me and gives me a look that I can't say no to. He looks so innocent and it would be like hurting a puppy if I said no.

I don't say anything I just lay down beside him on the bed, it's a very soft bed and I am surprised about how tired I feel. I honestly don't understand how Martin isn't falling asleep as soon as he lay down on this bed because it feels like freaking heaven!

---------

It's been a while I know but honestly I haven't been feeling 100% lately