2

We ended up really far in the back after the break and I honestly felt like crying because of all the people in front of me that's basically blocking me from seeing the blue eyed beauty. I know I sound desperate but honestly if it was you who saw him you would understand why I'm feeling this way.

He just had something about him that just made me want to get to know him. I know it sounds weird but honestly... haven't you ever just seen a stranger and thought "I wonder how it would be to know them?" I know I have... and this guy gave me that feeling stronger than anyone have ever done before.

"Hanna? What's going on?" I look at Alex who is standing beside me and instead of looking at Justin he's looking at me... he is looking at me with worried eyes and I know that he cares more about me than he will ever care about a concert... that's real friendship.

"I just saw this guy in the sound thingy and I can't get his eyes out of my head" I say over the music and I realize how fucking lame that sounds. I sound so ridiculous.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's make our way back there!" He says and laugh a little because we both know this is his way to show that he will be my wingman even when he doesn't need to.

We push through the sea of bodies only to be disappointed when we get to the sound thing. There is no one else there than the workers... I can feel my heart drop and I don't know why it's not like I knew the guy.

I just shake my head to Alex and he just gives me a sad smile. I guess I knew deep down that this isn't a movie and that he wouldn't be there... but getting it confirmed is kind of harsh on me really... which feels ridiculous because the dude is a complete stranger.

So I just push those blue eyes to the back of my mind and just enjoy the last song... I go absolutely nuts to Sorry with Alex. We're looking like complete idiots... but I don't care because I feel alive and in this moment I feel like everything about tonight have been perfect.

I feel happy...

"Oh go Hanna we need to hurry out so we can see when they leave!" Alex scream just before the last chorus and who am I to stop him? So I just run after him when he is making a run for it out of the crowed. He is breaking out from it like an explosion and I just run after him.

I may have had grabbed one of those add posters for other concerts of Green Day only because I love them and I'm going to that concert... I may have...

So there we are breaking out from the warm venue in to the cold night without anyone else more than the people that need to hurry to the subway before everyone else get out of the venue...

"This way" Alex screams, he doesn't even turn to make sure I'm still there he just runs like a mad man, he really loves Justin.

I have no idea where we are going so I just keep my eyes on Alex so I don't lose him because honestly if I lose him I will probably be lost for hours here.

"Oh god Hanna!" He screams when he sees the black car waiting outside of one of the doors... how the hell could we be the only once here? Like honestly?

"This is unreal!" He screams and pulls on my T-shirt. I really hope we're not staying long because I didn't expect tonight to be this cold. I can already feel the goosebumps forming on my body now when we're not running anymore.

The cold wind is grabbing at the thin fabric that's covering my upper body and honestly I regret basically every single decision I have ever made right then.

I almost give up hope when a few more people get there and I realize that the show has ended. I realize that it's probably too late and that Justin left the building another way. But then something unbelievable happen... the screams gets so freaking loud and the doors open... and there in the door is Justin Bieber.

He walks straight to the car and honestly I understand him but Alex is going crazy like full freak out.

I look at him and then back to the door and just when the blue eyed boy who I saw in the venue walks out I get an elbow in my back and damn it hurts. My green eyes met his blue once again and I feel like the pain just goes away and the world stops. It just goes in slow-motion when we keep eye contact with each other while he walks to the car that Justin just entered.

"MARTIN!!!" Some girls scream and I see how the blue eyed boy reacts... Martin...

I look at the girls running after the car screaming when it drives away and I can't help but laugh a little when I see Alex run after it too. He looks so clumpy with his long legs that he can't really keep in control at the moment.

He's glasses is almost falling off his face and I honestly hope they don't because damn those Ray Bans is expensive as fuck. He has those kinds that look like pilot sunglasses but they aren't sunglasses because without them he would basically be blind.

"Oh my god Hanna!! He was with Martin Garrix. He's so hot" I look at him when he says that name when he get back from his run... because I'm guessing he gave up because they won't catch the car...

"Martin Garrix?"

"The dude who was with Justin, he's a DJ he made that song you like in the name of love" Alex says on the way back to his car.

------

Don't forget to comment and vote people!