9

The train is rolling on the tracks in a fast speed and I just sit inside looking through the window at the amazing colors that the trees' are changing in to. It's something so magical with all the colors of autumn and something so beautiful about it.

I feel myself getting a little sleepier, I don't want to fall asleep because I'm always so scared that I will miss my stop if I do fall asleep.

I'm at the moment on my way to Stockholm to meet Martin... It all feels so unbelievable. We have been talking for so long and we started skyping a couple of weeks back... and now here I am after such a long time finally going to actually meet him... I don't really think you could say I met him on Justin Bieber.

I kind of just said hi and nothing else, but now I'm going to actually be able to talk to him and get to know him in person and not only over internet.

Music is blasting through my headphones and I feel like I'm in my own world. Like I'm in my own little bubble.

When the train comes to the last stop I smile and take my bag and walk off. I can feel the cold air before I'm fully down on the platform... The weather have changed drastically, it has gone from being pretty warm to being cold. I pull my jacket closer to me and hurry inside of the central station.

I'm going to be living with my aunt when I'm here, I'm only here for the weekend and she actually thought it was a good idea. We never see each other anymore.

So the first thing I decide to do is take the subway to her place to leave my stuff. I'm going to meet Martin in one hour so I have some time to spend.

We're going to meet at this record store called Bengans only because that's literally one of the only places in Stockholm where we both knew where it was... because we didn't want to go out to Tele2 and Ericsson Globe because it's so far from the city.

The subway is pretty crowded so I pull my bag closer to me because honestly I always feel like there is going to be someone that will try to steal it from me. I guess it's because I have heard so much about it on the news.

I know loads of people make it through without getting robbed but honestly if it helps with holding it closer to me why not just do it so I feel a little bit safer? Does it really hurt anyone?

People hurry to different places and I can't help but notice how no one ever stops and just take everything in. No one ever stops and look around at all the people who are in a hurry. They pass each other in a blur, they wouldn't notice if their soulmate was here right now.

So I just stop in the middle of the mess of people, looking at mothers trying to keep their kids close to them, business people hurrying, travelers, homeless people... there is so many different kinds of people here but no one notices.... They're too busy.

It's like the world pauses when I stand there, like everyone else is in another world while mine stopped... and when I start walking again it goes on, it starts working again.

It plays and I am back in their world where no one cares about anyone than themselves.

I actually make it to the subway even if my mind is clouded with weird thoughts like always. So there I am sitting on the subway on my way to my aunt's apartment looking at the lights flickering by outside.

Subways is kind of weird they are like trains under the ground.... Like what?

I make it safely to my aunt's apartment and leave my things. I have about 40 minutes until I need to get back in to the city so I decide to change my clothes because I'm right now wearing sweatpants, I'm not going to go on a 4 hour train ride in jeans, that's a no no.

So I put on a pair of black jeans, a grey jumper and I put my hair up in a messy bun. I decide to put on some mascara and a matte red lipstick.

I put on my jacket and my white converse... no matter how cold it is I will still wear my converse unless it's snow on the ground!

I then make my way out and back to the subway to take the subway to T-centralen. The way there is easy and it goes pretty fast.

When I get up I am met with a sea of people trying to get somewhere. I make my way to Bengans because it's about 10 minutes until I'm going to meet Martin there.

There isn't many people in the store when I get there so I decide to look around a little. There is just something about the feeling of walking around in a record shop and flicker though the records. I usually spend way too much money when I'm here, but this time I actually don't find any records that I'm interested in buying... weird.

"Hi." A voice from behind me says and I turn around and I'm looking straight in to those beautiful blue eyes. There stands with a smile on his face.

"Hi." I say back and return the smile. There is something so awkward with meeting someone in real life for the first time. It's like there is so much pressure that you have to like them as much in real life like on the internet.

I know this person but at the same time I don't, because I have no idea how we're going to act around each other when we're together.

"So have you waited long?" Somehow the way the words leave his mouth so naturally like this isn't weird makes it feel okay, makes it feel like the barrier of awkwardness that's there the first seconds disappear... and I think that's the way it should be. If it's still awkward after a while then it's never going to leave that stage.

It just depends on the people how long it takes to get out of the awkward stage.

"No, I just looked at some records while I waited." I say and somehow that's the start of a conversation on music... the conversations just keeps coming naturally and I can't help but feel like I can be myself. Like I can open up to him without having to feel like I'm not myself...

I like how I'm feeling.