16

Martin wasn't able to pick us up so he got a driver to pick us up. So now we're in the car on our way to the venue where we're going to meet Martin, we decided not to leave our things before we went to the venue because of the fact that we only have one bag each.

We travel light.

I watch the buildings pass us by... there is something so fascinating about Amsterdam, I have never been here before so I'm really excited to see what the city have to offer us those days that we're here.

"Oh My God!" I hear Alex mumble when we roll up to the venue, he is so star struck and he isn't even in the venue yet... poor little thing.

"This way" one of the people who works there tell us when we step out of the car. There wind is making me pretty cold and I feel kind of bad for those people who have been waiting in the cold for hours. I never understood how they do it, like how can you not freeze to death?

"Hanna right?" The worker asks me when he opens the door that leads in to the venue.

"Yeah and this is Alex" I say and point at Alex who is standing close to me, I guess we're a little awkward with new people... I never understood those people who doesn't feel any kind of awkwardness in the beginning when they meet a person. Like most of the time I feel like I am miss placed and that I'm not supposed to be here...

"Martijn is doing an interview at the moment but you can wait here in his changing room or just look around the building. I will tell him you guys are here when he is done." The person who I still don't know the name of says before leaving us in the room that's Martin's changing room...

There is no way in hell that I am going to look around the building like seriously? There might be a chance of me meeting someone and I honestly don't know what to say if I meet someone... Like I am inside of this room and kind of freaking out what I would say if someone opens the door and walks in and wonder why we're here...

Like I know I am allowed to be here but still it feels like I'm not.

"I almost feel scared of talking because I don't know how to act" Alex say and sit down on the couch and he looks so small when he sits there on the black couch.

To Martijn: We're here I hope your interview went okay!

I don't get a replay so I'm guessing he's not done yet.

I almost get a heart attack when the door opens and a girl with brown long hair stands there, she is probably one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen.

"Hanna and Alex right? Hi, I'm Lily I work here and I thought you guys maybe wanted to come watch Martin finish some of his interviews, he is just on the other side of the venue." She says and flash us a nice smile.

I smile back and tells her that it would be nice. Me and Alex follow her like dogs when we walk through the building, is this really happening. People are running around talking in what I assume is Dutch.

"In here, he is right now being interviewed for a Dutch magazine" Lily says when she opens the door... There he is sitting facing away from us talking in Dutch, I can't help but feel all warm inside when I hear his voice.

Lily closes the door quietly behind us, there is a few other people in the room who gives us a nod to show that we're welcome and like say hello.

So far Martin hasn't noticed us, I think that might be for the best. I would love to just hug him but I know that this is important. So our hug will just have to wait.

"Okay that will have to be the end of it, Martin needs to get some food in to his system before he have his next interview" A man who's standing in the corner suddenly say and look at the lady who is interviewing Martin.

They wrap it up and when Martin turn around and see me my whole world stops. The way his eyes light up just makes me feel all tingly inside.

"Hi you made it!" He says and walk over to me and gives me a hug before he gives me a temple kiss. He keeps an arm around me like he doesn't want to let me go which makes me feel safe.

"Hi Alex, I have heard so much about you. It's so nice to finally meet you" He says and looks at Alex and put his hand out for Alex to shake. I like how he is acting, he doesn't make it feel awkward.

I know it's shorter than usual but I'm going away for a week and I don't know when I will have internet so this might be the only update you'll get until I'm back!