11

"Oh god you look absolutely ridicules!" I laugh out at Martin who is standing in front of me trying to look cool in the frozen shirt and Transformers snapback... we're trying on clothes in stores and so far this outfit is the most ridicules one.

"I'm surprised that shirt fitted you." I laugh a little and Martin gives me a little twirl.

"Don't you think I look flawless?" He say but I can see that he is trying to keep himself from breaking out in laughter.

"Honestly the snapback looks good on you... but I think that you should leave the shirt here." I say and smile. I really like the snapback... and yes if he buys it I am planning on borrowing it on a undecided time.... It's actually really cool.

It's just a black snapback with the autobot logo on it in black... it's literally a black on black transformers snapback and as the transformers nerd I am it's just awesome.

"Really? You think so?"

"Yeah"

"Thank god I wasn't the only one" Martin laughs out and I can't help but let my smile grow even more, he is so adorable.

I goes back in to the changing room to change out of the shirt. I walk around a little and look at the stuff and I can't help but just stop when I hear the song that's playing in the speakers.

I hurry back to the changing room.

"Martin! They're playing your song." I say and I honestly feel a little light headed because I don't think it actually hit me that I am hanging out with Martin Garrix until this moment... I am hanging out with the dude that they're playing in the store!

"Holy shit!" He says and come out of the changing room with his jacket in his hand.

You can see on his face that he is kind of amazed by it. I don't think you could ever get used to the fact that they're playing your music. I can't even imagine what Martin have to be feeling right now. I am sure it's not the first time he have heard himself but it just seems like it would feel so unreal.

We just stand there outside of the changing room quiet just listening, every other sound just disappears and I can't help but feel like this isn't happen. It's like this dude that's standing beside me isn't the same guy as the one who is playing the song... it just doesn't make sense! It's so unreal.

I'm just a small town girl, things like this doesn't happen to me. I don't meet famous guys... I am lucky if I end up with someone who doesn't end up being an alcoholic asshole....

That's just how it is where I'm from, so this isn't how my story is supposed to go...

"I will never get used to that." Martin laughs out when they change the song, and just like that I'm back to reality again.

"It's so weird because I never like imagined that it would be this big." He says and I smile at him because he doesn't seem like how I imagine a guy that makes millions to be... he just seems like a genuine guy.

"Says the number one DJ." I laugh out because I want to lighten the mood a little because I feel like there is like a tension between us.

"I'm not the number one DJ."

"One day you'll be just wait."

Martin actually ended up buying that snapback and now we're out roaming the streets, not actually knowing where we're going. We're just walking around talking laughing.

I watch the wet ground slowly dry, the sun is out and I can honestly say that it feels like I don't have anything to worry about. Like all my worries back home doesn't matter at all.

"When I was around 15 I used to bleach the tips of my hair at home really badly and then dye them in a crazy color because I thought I was cool... but in the end I ended up like a clown with split ends" I say and honestly feel like I just said something I shouldn't... why would he want to know that I used to have the craziest hair and that the ends of my hair was literally blue pubic hair... stupid.

But when he laughs at it I feel a little relived... I am one of those people that I over think literally everything. It used to be so bad that every time I was home from school and two of my friends wrote something similar to me I thought they were talking shit about me behind my back.

I still overthink stuff but most of the time I manage to not let it get to me too much.

"I bet you still looked cute even as a clown..." He says it so quiet that I almost miss it. I don't know if he want me to answer or not... so I decide to pretend that I didn't hear it after a while because it just took way too long so I couldn't answer because then it would be like awkward.

"Are you hungry?" Martin asks me when we passes an Italian restaurant.

"Yeah a little. "

"Me too, you like Italian?" I nod at his words and we make our way inside of the restaurant. It's a small restaurant that smells amazing from the food, it's really homey and I can't help but feel calm by the atmosphere.

Last time I ate Italian I actually was in Italy with my family, but that was such a long time ago that I have almost forgotten how it was... like sure I have had pasta and pizza but like I haven't been on a Italian restaurant sense then and that says something I guess.

"My body is screaming pizza" Martin laughs when he looks at the menu and I can't help but smile at him because he looks so adorable. I order some pasta I have never heard of but it seems interesting and Martin orders Pizza.

I guess that's one of the things about me wanting to become a chef, I love trying new things and get new ideas. I am so fascinated by food and things that have with restaurants to do. I guess that sometimes I get a little out of hand but I just feel so passionate about it.

"When are you leaving tomorrow?" I ask Martin when we have been eating for a while, the food is amazing.

"Tomorrow night, I need to be back in the Netherlands on Monday." He says and I almost miss the little glimpse of sadness in his eyes.

I want to ask him when he will be back but I know that I don't want to hear the answer. I know it's not like I will be able to see him soon, I know that he will be away for a long time and that I probably won't be able to see him when he is off from work...

"My train leaves at 6pm maybe we can do something before then?" I say and I can feel my brain overthink my words. I can feel myself overthinking everything... maybe I have miss read the signals. Maybe he doesn't like me at all.... Maybe he doesn't want to hang out with me at all.

"Of course we can, I got somewhere I want to take you." Martin says and I can't help but smile at that because it's like he knows my mind is a messed up place. Like he knows exactly what to say to make it stop overthinking things. Like he knows how to make me stop worrying about none existing things.

He's the first person who have been able to do that... everyone else only make my brain overthink even more...

He makes me feel less like a freak, he makes me feel normal... My mind is a mess and by just saying a couple of words he takes so much off my shoulders.