28

I stop and stare at all the people walking around, hurrying to places they need to be. People who don't realize what they have around them.

I never understood why people always have to been in such a hurry, there is no stopping and enjoying the moment... there is no stopping and appreciate what we have.

"I'm so happy you could make it here" His voice is a little weird because of the connection. He has the biggest smile in the small screen.

"I just need to grab at cab and I will be beside you soon" I answer with a big smile on my lips. The trip here was absolutely exacting but it gave me the time I needed to think. It gave me the time I needed to stop being sad

The long and lonely trip gave me the time I needed to let go... or not really let go but move on from the past. Move on from Alex.

I know it will hurt for a while but honestly... I need to let it go to be able to enjoy this summer to it's fullest.

"I will see you soon" Martin's voice I filled with something I've never heard before... I like the sound of it at least, he sounds so carefree like something that have caged him finally let him free.

Maybe it's just how I'm feeling and hearing it everywhere now but non the less I feel happy and can't wait to just have the time of my life now...

"I will call you when I'm at the hotel" I say before we hang up on face time.

This... this is when my life finally begin. This is a new beginning and I just need to grab the chance to have it so I don't miss out on this opportunity.

I walk outside of the airport and the first thing I am met with is the sun blinding me.

To get a cab is easier said than done because let's face it almost everyone wants to get a hold of one. So my tiny little body doesn't really have a chance against those office people and tourist families. This is a fight that I will never win, it's a fight I don't understand why it exist.

"Here take this one" A blond boy suddenly say and opens a door to a cab. I don't understand why he does it but in all honesty I don't really care because I wouldn't have been able to gab one on my own... Maybe he just want to be kind or maybe he is doing it as an attempt to flirt, either way I am going to take the cab because what are chances I will ever see him again?

"Thank you" I say and pull my bag in to the cabs backseat because let's face it I don't need to put it in the back because I won't share with anyone else and the cab is pretty big.

"I'm Jonathan" The blond boy say and give me a big teeth showing smile.

"Hannah" I just answer and give him one of these kind of awkward smiles back. Like one of those you give people when you want to be polite but they kind of make you feel really uncomfortable.

"I hope I will see you around more." Okay he is defiantly making me really uncomfortable.

"Okay bye" I say and close the door to the cab before he say something else that makes me feel more uncomfortable.

I tell the cab driver the address to the hotel and then just get comfy in the seat because I know there is quite the trip from the airport to the hotel.

I look at all the buildings we're passing. I can't really decide what I'm feeling right now but I can at least say its positive I feel like this is what I need.

My phone makes a little sound to tell me I got a message on messenger... weird not a lot of people write to me on messenger... mostly because I'm not really using that much anymore.