12

The picture is of Plattan which will be mentioned later in the story

I wake up by my alarm, I know that it's a weekend but I am going out with Martin for breakfast at ten and there is no way in hell that I wake up without an alarm before 11.

So here I am standing in the bathroom of my aunt's apartment brushing my hair while trying to figure out what kind of clothes the weather will allow me to wear today. It's a typical jumper weather and I love it but in all honesty I kind of miss summer when I could wear band shirts without having to worry about freezing to death.

I let my hair just lay over my shoulders and then I meet my own eyes in the mirror, those green eyes that kind of started the whole thing. What if I didn't have green eyes, what if my eyes where like a dull blue... would Martin still have noticed me then? Or would I just be one of everyone?

"Hanna?" I hear my aunt ask from outside the bathroom.

"Yeah?"

"I'm off to my friend's apartment, just lock the door and put the key through the mail drop."

"Okay, I love you." I say and open the door and I'm met with a hug.

"I'll see you at Christmas if nothing else. I love you, take care of you mother for me okay?" I nod and pull her a little closer.

She then let's go and leave, it's weird how I feel so comfortable with my aunt when I don't see her so often. When I was younger it was worse though, because then we only saw her once or twice a year.

Once she leaved in Norrland and we didn't see her at all for two years because she couldn't make it down on Christmas... We never went to visit her up there, my mother did but me and my brother never came with her because she wanted to have some sister time.

I watch her leave and the apartment just get so quiet without her here.

I shake the feeling off and then I walk over to my bag and decide to wear a dark red hoody and a pair of black skinny jeans. I think black skinny jeans is my spirit animal because damn I use a pair almost every single day.

I then pull on my jacket and my shoes. I decide to come back here later to get my bag because my train isn't leaving until 6pm so it would be really annoying to have to walk around with all my stuff until then.

The subway is crowded, it's not like I expected it not to be... I have to stand and wait until I get to T-centralen where I'm meeting Martin. I don't know where he's living while he's here, I didn't ask him so I don't know what subway he is taking... if he is taking the subway that is.

I walk over to Plattan where we're meeting. When I look around and see that Martin isn't here yet... or at least not here so I can see him I decide to sit down on the stairs because maybe then he will find me.

"Hey!" I hear from over me, I look up and see Martin standing a few steps up I smile at him and stand up. I'm so happy that he came fast because the stone stair was pretty cold to sit on this time of the year.

"So I thought we could try some Starbucks breakfast" I can't help but laugh a little at him because he's so adorable. He remembered that I said I never had breakfast at Starbucks and that Alex is literally cursing my name for it every single day... Not even joking.

I walk beside him to the closest Starbucks and to my surprise there isn't that many people inside, which is unusual because there is always a lot of people in Starbucks, especially in Stockholm.

"What do you want?" I look at all the things and decide for one of the sandwiches with chicken on it, because who doesn't like chicken? Right.

I then also order a pumpkin spice latte because Alex haven't been able to shut up about them sense he tasted one and I really just want to know what the fuzz is about.