29

The music is pumping trough the speakers and right in to my heart going together with my blood out though the veins.

Everything is so magical from the way the sun is shining though my soul to the way Martin's music makes thousands of people move like one heartbeat. They're jumping to the music like they all are following the same pulse. The beat is like all of their heartbeats and they just let themselves go and be completely happy.

The smile that Martin have on his face when he is jumping around there behind his DJ stand is just amazing, he looks so carefree and happy that everything just seems right.

I take up my phone to snapchat this moment so I can share it with everyone. Everyone should be able to be a part of this magical moment even for just a few seconds.

Moments like these will be my whole summer. This is just one of million moments I will have this summer.

I film the crowd jump and sing along to the music and then move the camera to Martin that's jumping all over the place. He looks like he is dancing around like no one is watching, so precious and comfortable there on the stage in front of thousands of people.

I upload he video to my story and then I look back at Martin's back. I'm backstage so I can't really always see how happy he looks when he is standing and looking out towards the crowd.

"This next song I want to play for a special someone that's here today" he says in to the microphone before he starts the music.

He then turns to me and gives me one of those million dollar smiles that he have and then he does something that just warms my heart... it's just a small little pointing at me and then a little heart shaping with his hands but still it just warms me up more than the burning sun ever could.

If I told you this was only gonna hurt

The music is playing through the speakers and right in to my heart.

The show is magical he always makes every show magical. He really knows how to get the whole crowd with him when he preforms.

"That is the best feeling ever" he say when he gets of stage dripping of sweat. He might be sweaty but somehow he still manage to look good, how is that even possible?

"I don't understand how you can do that almost every night and still have all that energy" I say and give him a smile, he is so full of energy every single time he goes out on the stage.

"I don't even know myself it just kind of comes to me every time I take a step out on the stage and hear all those people so excited and ready for this." He says and I can really see the energy in his eyes, the love for what he do just shines. You can really see that he love what he does.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to him, he smells so good even though he is dripping from sweat... how is that even possible.

"I can't believe how beautiful you are" he whispers in to my ear and I get such a warm feeling inside that not even words can describe it.

"Martin we have to go!" There is some guy saying loudly to Martin, I've never seen him before but he does look like one of those guys you want to stay on their good side of.

"Come on, let's get back to the hotel" Martin say and grabs my hand to later walk after the big guy. I don't know who he is and I feel kind of awkward asking so I just stay quiet.

There is a big black car waiting for us when we get to the parking lot and there is not much said before we're on our way out from there.

"So... I know this might be a little sensitive but I just worry about you and want to know how things are between you and Alex?" Martin say and I can see that he is genuinely worried about what's going on.

Of course I knew he would ask because he knew how tight me and Alex was.

"I don't think we can ever recover from this, and the worst thing is that I don't even know anymore what happened, I can't remember what started this." It tears in my heart having to say the words out loud. But it's the truth I don't even know what we're mad about anymore.

I don't even know when things started turning to bad that we couldn't even talk anymore.

"He sent a message to me when I got here." I say and pick up my phone to show him the message.

"Well I think if he's going to act like that he wasn't ready to be a part of your life."

The car stops outside of the hotel and we walk out, there isn't as many people outside of the hotel as yesterday because of most of them are at the festival I assume.

"Hannah?" I turn around and meet the eyes of the blond boy from the airport. What was his name now again? Johan? No. Johannes? No. Jonathan that's right!

"Hi" I say feeling a little uncomfortable because I don't really know him or what he is doing here.

"What are you doing here?" He asks with a big smile and I feel like things are getting a little stiff between him and Martin... Martin fuck he doesn't know who this is... we'll to my defence I pretty much don't know who this is.

But I did forget to tell him about it yesterday because we had so much to catch up on so I kind of forgot.

"I'm staying on this hotel." I mumble out.

"Hi I'm Martin, Hannah's Boyfriend" Martin say and reach out a hand to Jonathan to shake. You can really hear the overprotectiveness in his voice on the way he say boyfriend.

He's so cute.