7

I hate mornings.

Like the way my alarm is pulling my body out from it's sleeping state of mind... it's not like a soft awakening it's a fucking brutally wakes my body up like someone is going to murder me...

I think I have a small heart attack every morning because of that horrible sound.

So those days when I can sleep without having an alarm those days are gold worth... today isn't one of those days....

"Hanna you lazy motherfucker wake up we need to leave!!" I try to push my annoying brother off from me but I also know that he's right and that I need to leave.

I get up from bed and I honestly regret everything in life by leaving the warmth only to have the cold from outside of my safe cover surround my naked legs.

My brother smiles and tells me we're leaving in 10 minutes and then leave my room. I know that when he says 10 minutes he means 10 minutes until he walks outside to have a smoke for 5 minutes so I have 15 minutes to get ready... and honestly I do not need that much time to get ready.

I drag on a pair of black skinny jeans and a little bit too big light grey hoody. I don't bother doing anything special with my hair so I braid it in to a side braid before I walk outside of my room to grab some coffee in the kitchen.

I thank my brother when I see that he is standing there with a cup of coffee already in his hand... He might have gotten a little irritated at me when I took the cup from him that was clearly his... oops.

I walk back in to my room with the cup warming my cold hands. The mess of clothes that is laying in a pile of clothes only makes me sad because of how I can't bother picking them up... but still I just walk past it to pick up my phone instead of actually doing something about it.

The only thing that's remotely interesting about my morning is the 10 second snapchat video I got from Martin while I was asleep.

"Hi, I know you're asleep but I just wanted to say good morning and have great day!"

I smile at how adorable he is and how he started talking faster and faster to make sure he got it all in the video.

I send him a quick good morning before I take my bag and walk out to the car. My brother and he's girlfriend is standing outside of it and smoking when I come outside. I just smile and sit down in the backseat because there is no way ever that I would be able to sit in the front when Amanda is here.

"Okay I will drop you of first Hanna" My brother Oliver says when he sit down in the old SAAB and I just nod because honestly I don't really have anything to complain about with that because I love that I don't have to sit 15 minutes longer in the car only for my brother to drop of Amanda first... it have never made sense.

I honestly believe my brother is deaf because of how loud his music is... like I can't hear anything because of how loud it is... it's not even like concert loud it's like it hurts your ears loud.

The sound is good in his car but honestly I would enjoy it much better if he just lowered it a tiny bit so I actually could hear more than just the pain.

"Can we listen to Martin Garrix?" I suddenly ask because honestly I would love to hear more songs that only in the name of love. Oliver doesn't complain and he actually changes so I just sit there listening to it... He even lowered it so I could hear the music and not being in pain.

"He's good" I say and Oliver nods.

"Yeah I saw him a few months back when I worked in Stockholm, he seems super cool" Oliver says and I am honestly a little surprised that Amanda hasn't said something because she usually does...

We just sit there in the car listening to Martin and I do not say I am talking to this guy... I just sit there until the car comes to a stop outside of my work. I say a quick bye before I walk inside only to be met with the amazing smell of coffee.

"Good morning Hanna!" I smile at Alex who is standing in his white button up and black tie. He is a waiter here but it's only two days of the week that we have the same times.

"Morning." I say and take the black coffee he hands me. I look at the time and realize I have about 40 minutes until I actually start so I just sit down at one of the tables with Alex and talk with him.

I tell him about Martin and I can see how he is trying not to turn in to a fame whore, I appreciate that he is trying to I can talk with him like I was talking about any other guy... I just sometimes need a friend who I can tell those things that is messing with my mind.

I just need a friend who can take a little part of what's going on in my head...

Alex is that friend.

I wouldn't trade him for anyone in the world.

"You should ask him when he is coming back to Sweden!" Alex suddenly say and I just shake my head because I am scared of the answer... I would love to know but I am pretty sure he won't be back for a while, and honestly it's killing me that I didn't have the chance to meet him when he was here.

That I couldn't like sit down over a coffee and just talk to him... I don't even know if I will be able to see him again, because who knows if he finds someone else more interesting while he is away... what if he gets bored of this small town girl from Sweden?

He can have literally anyone so why would he even consider starting something with me... A nobody.