26

Summer. Months have passed and I can't believe how time just flies, I haven't seen Martin sense New Years but honestly it's fine because we're good... I think.

We try to talk once a day on the phone or on Skype but sometimes that doesn't happen, but we try and that's all that counts.

It's only a few days left of school and after school I'm off... I'm going to spend the summer following Martin around the world, I know I should be working this summer but honestly right now love wins over work.

My dress is blowing in the wind and it's not like those annoying blowing where it blows up, no it's just having a little grip around my legs. I am so thankful for the little wind because it's so warm outside and I hate the feeling of sweating and feeling the fabric clinging to my body in such an uncomfortable way.

I walk of the bus and my eyes met Alex eyes... yeah hmm... we had a falling out.

You know how you think someone would be a part of your life forever? Well that is what I thought of Alex I thought it would be always us... turns out I was wrong.

Apparently if I get more happy and confident I'm not good enough anymore.

I don't know what happened but we went on different internships in different parts of Sweden and then we got back to school everything was changed.

I just didn't feel welcome with the new people he was hanging out with and when I tried to talk to him about my feeling he just got mad...

So now it just feels like something inside of me is missing. But at the same time like it's not. I feel like maybe this is how it's supposed to be?

You have friends in school that you lose and something else happens, maybe Alex wasn't supposed to be in the whole story maybe he was just supposed to be a part of it.

Some people aren't supposed to stay in your life but it's important that they have been a part in your story because it makes you who you are.

I pull my backpack up on my back and let my hair flow in the wind and I can smell summer.

I need a break from the drama, or it's not drama it's just looks and whispers behind backs that I can't handle... I guess that I'm tired of fighting with someone I thought would be there to the end.

Stupid.

I walk to my school and see some of the people smoking outside, I see one of the people I have been hanging out a little with at school standing there. Max.

He is having a cigarette in one of his hands and a cup of coffee in the other... coffee, I could need some of that.

"Hey!" The group of people say when I get there, I can see some of the girls in the back giving me looks, I only know that they pretty much hate me because they're in love with Max. But honestly I just find it stupid because girls can be friends with boys without them being together, like people who say differently don't understand friendship properly.

I talk to them for a while before I have to hurry to my class, we don't really do anything because we end school in a couple of days, in all honesty I don't know why they still make us come here everyday because we do literally nothing more than just talk. Sure it's nice and all but it just takes ages to get to school and home again.

"Hey I heard from Alex you're going around the world this summer? Got place for us too?" I look at Tina, someone who Alex now hangs out with, she is pretty much not anyone I would consider myself hanging out with, like I'm sure she's nice but she just makes me feel like I'm nothing and just in the way.

I can't stand people who gives me the feeling of having to force having a good time with. I don't know.

"Who is this us you're talking about?" I ask just out of curiosity.

"Well me, Rebecca, Fiona, Emelie and Alex of course!"

I don't know what to say because Alex knows that I'm only going to see Martin and he also haven't really heard it from me because I haven't told him I'm just guessing he figured it out from Martin's tweet about this summer will be the best because of the nice company he will get and all the concerts.

"Like I know we don't know each other that well but I also know that you have a thing with a DJ and going on the coolest shows this summer and we just would love to join you! Like I know Alex would love hanging out with you because you two are best friends"

I just smile and look at her.

"Of course you guys can tag along!" I can almost hear the fakeness in my voice

"Awesome! We will have so much fun"

"I'll just give you Martin's managers number and you guys can work out the payment for all the flight tickets, Hotell costs and concert tickets that you will need." I say in such a fake happiness voice because let's face it I know they thought they would get it for free if they asked me...

Only because Martin payed once for Alex they think they will get everything for free... like we're not even friend anymore so why would I do anything like that? Why would Martin do anything like that?

"Payment?"

"Yeah of course, it costs flying around the world going on concerts." I say and look at her with one of those looks that tells her to leave me alone.

"You're a bitch you know that right?" She says before leaving... oh school... I can't wait to get out of here to spend the summer with Martin and forget all my problems... please just take me away from here.