17

I watch Martin and Alex talk to each other while Martin is eating. I'm sitting on the sofa in Martin's changing room while they are sitting at the table talking about what I think is a car. I'm surprised how well they hit it off, but it makes me relieved because it would be awful if they didn't like each other.

"Hanna tell him about your knowledge on cars" Alex suddenly say and I'm guessing they're talking about something I won't understand.

"It's literally not existing... it's a miracle that I have been able to drive." I say and laugh a little before I go back to watching my phone. I scroll through twitter and I can't help but stop when I see that someone have tweeted a picture of me. It's not any picture... it's the picture I uploaded on my Instagram about one hour ago.

Is this Martin's new girlfriend? She uploaded this picture in what looks like Amsterdam and she was seen in Stockholm with him!

I decide to not put too much thought in to it, but somehow it just comes back in to my head... what am I to Martin?

"Martijn you have to get ready for you next interview, it's the last one for this week." A guy dressed in black comes in to the room and tells Martin before he hurry out again. Seems like there is a lot to do now.

I scroll through twitter and something catch my eyes.

"Hey Martin! I forgot to tell you in person... I told you so." I say and smile.

"Told me what?"

"That you're the number one DJ in the world." I say and I can't help but feel how unreal those words sound. It' just doesn't feel like this is something that happens to people I know.

"I guess you're right, you did say that." He says and stands up from the chair and throws away the rest of his food. It kind of hurts me to see him throw away food because honestly it's food... but I at the same time understand him because the table with food they have here is huge and both me and Alex is on the edge of having to unbutton our pants.

He walks over to me and sit down beside me on the sofa with an arm around my shoulder.

"I need to leave in a couple of minutes when Tim gets back in here... so let's just sit here for a while" He mumbles the last part and change position. He is basically using me as a human pillow and watching me scroll through twitter.

"Here" He says and make a hand gesture for me to give him my phone. I don't even hesitate and just hand him my phone which Alex makes a weird noise to... I'm guessing it is for the fact that I literally go in to murder mood when he so much as even try to touch my phone.

Martin opens up the camera and takes a picture of us two on the sofa... cuddling.

"I like that picture." He says and send it to himself and just as the phone says delivered the door opens. I look up and there is the same man as before. I am assuming he is Tim then.

"Time to go Martijn" It's kind of weird to hear all those people say Martijn but I really like how it sounds.

Martin stands up from the sofa, gives me a quick kiss on the lips before he hurry out while telling us he will be back soon.

The tingling feeling that he leaves on my lips stays for a while and I can't help but feel like I have the most ridicules smile on my face.

"Stupid." Alex say and look at me with a look that makes me want to burst in to laughter.

"Who do you call stupid you assfuck?" I ask and try to keep my laughter inside of me.

"No one... I'm calling your face stupid and last time I checked your face isn't a person loser" He says and I honestly is kind of disappointed in him, he is always way too nice so he can't even come up with a good insult... like come on loser isn't even an insult, it's literally what I am.

I'm born and raised a loser and proud.

We kind of just sit there while we wait for Martin. We have a small gif war in our class group chat and basically any the living shit out of all of our classmates. They hate us so much.

"I can't believe he kissed you. Like I know you guys are a thing but it kind of hit me hard when he just kissed you without even giving a fuck" Alex say and stand up from the chair and walk over to me and sit down beside me.

"I like how happy he makes you... if anyone deserves to be happy it's you." Alex say and look at me with love. Everyone deserves someone as amazing as Alex in their lives. He is beautiful inside out.

"You will find someone who make all those dark clouds in your mind disappear... someone who love you inside out... because people get what they deserve and you deserve everything Alex, you deserve the world." I say and look at him.

"I hope Martin treat you like you deserve to be treated." Alex say and look at me with a look that makes me want to break down and cry because of how amazing he is. What did I do to deserve someone so amazing as a best friend?

Whatever it was I'm so thankful for it.

We sit there just enjoying each other's company until Martin return, he looks kind of tired but that's understandable because this week has been stressful for him and he haven't been getting much sleep.

"Hi" I say and sit down beside us on the sofa. He rest his head on my shoulder and close his eyes.

"Don't you dare droll on me" I say and Martin just smiles a little. He is out cold after a couple of seconds and I can't help but feel a little bad for him, he travels the world but never gets to sleep. I know he is doing what he loves but it's hard on his body. It's not good to eat and sleep as little as he do.

"Is he sleeping?" Tim says when he comes in to the room. I nod and he just tells me to wake him up at 40 minutes before he is going on stage so he will be ready and then he leaves. I look at the clock and realize that it's 2 hours until then so I decide to put an alarm so I won't forget...

I'm so grateful for that alarm when it rings two hours later and wake all three of us up. We must have fallen asleep after a while, I'm guessing we were a little tired.

----------

I'm back home now and will try to update a few times this week!