6

Alex haven't stopped texting me since I got home, he just texts me and want to know if Martin have written something else... He haven't...

I put my phone down because honestly I do not want to be one of those who's waiting for someone to text me... I know no one want to be that and we all end up being like that, but if I put it down for 5 minutes then I will at least feel like I'm not one of those people... let a girl dream.

So I just walk around in my room feeling like the walls is going to eat me alive, like the walls is caving in on me... until my phone makes the sound that I have a new Twitter notification... honestly I'm scared of looking because now when I expect it to be Martin I will be so disappointed if it isn't.

I want to look but at the same time not, because I know my heart will drop if it isn't Martin and I don't want to admit to myself that I actually care, that I actually want it to be Martin. I don't want to be a love sick fool... because I don't know the guy and it's ridiculous, I shouldn't be acting like this.

So I just stand there looking at my phone until I give in. I walk over to the bed and pick up the phone and a smile creeps up on my lips when I see that I got a new DM from Martin.

How are you? (Sorry that this is super awkward I honestly suck at trying to get to know people... I'm actually not this bad in real life)

I look at the message and smile a little because I relate so much to what he's saying, because I honestly feel like there is some kind of pressure that you need to write the right things in the beginning... that's why I always feel like it's awkward talking to new people.

I'm good a little tired because sleep wasn't really in my schedule today. How are you? (Relate so much to the awkward thing)

I just sit there and look at my phone and then when the little thingy turns blue beside it meaning he have seen it I can't help but smile. It makes me so happy that you can see when someone have seen your message so you don't have to sit and worry that they are ignoring you.

But at the same time I hate it because now I can't just ignore people because they will know...

I'm great, I relate to the sleep thing on so many levels!

I smile at his message because he actually takes the time to message me back and not just leave me hanging.

So.... I saw you at the Justin concert (Don't really know what else to say I'm just trying to keep a conversation going)

It takes a while until the little symbol turns to blue so I just walk over to my stereo and press play on the CD that's in it. I smile a little when the music surrounds me, I love the feeling music gives me. It makes me feel alive.

Yeah, he was pretty good I wasn't really focused on the concert because you're eyes kind of caught my attention so I couldn't. (Oh god I'm so cheese please someone stop me)

I can feel my cheeks heating up a little and I am so glad he can't see me because I'm pretty sure my face is matching my hair color.

I know, you're eyes kind of stuck in my mind... (Look at us being so cliché)

I hesitate for a while before I press send... and I am so happy I sent that message because it felt like after that a barrier broke... like the wall of it being awkward just disappear and that is the most amazing feeling ever...

It's like you can write whatever without worrying about actually saying something wrong. So there I am alone in my room and for the first time in ages I don't feel alone, because the boy with blue eyes keeps a smile on my face.

I write with him for hours while I'm watching a movie and drinking so tea, I probably should sleep but then I would fuck up my sleeping schedule and that will hurt me more than not sleeping.

So I just sit there with my phone in my hand and a smile on my face.

Do you have snapchat?

I smile at the question and send him my snapchat that's the same as my Twitter name... and just a few seconds later I get a new request on snapchat.

So basically all we do is move our conversation to snapchat from twitter. I don't even worry that much about looking ugly on my pictures because it feels like he don't care... he already knows what I look like and he don't care...

Every time he's name shows up on my phone I can't help but smile because he's so adorable. So when I see a snapchat from him I open it and can't help but blush because he is so cute. He's smile makes me weak in my knees... and I can't stop thinking why me?

How come that someone so beautiful would ever even considering talking to someone like me?

"Hanna?" I look up at my brother in the door, he isn't usually home because he basically lives at his girlfriend's house.

"Yeah?"

"I just got home and I just wanted to ask if you had fun yesterday... so did you?" He says and I can see a smile on his face. We might fight a lot and never agree on anything, but deep down I know he loves me and cares... and we have our moments too like any other siblings.

"Yeah I did, he was really good. You want to see pictures?" I ask and that is when the moment is over because his girlfriend show up behind him... I do like her... it's just that I never feel like I can be myself around her as much as I can when she's not around... because we go to the same school and she's only one year older than me.

I know I shouldn't like worry about it and things but it's just weird because she sometimes reminds me of those girls I have avoided my whole life.

She haven't done anything but I guess other people just ruined her for me... and it's sad because I honestly believe she might be the one for my brother...

"Did you see Martin Garrix? I heard he was there." I look at my brother's girlfriend Amanda and smile at her.

"Yeah I did." I say... and that's it, my brother just says a goodnight and close the door to my room and I'm left alone in here like nothing ever happened. Like they never was here.

I almost feel lonely until my phone light up with a message from Martin... and everything feels fine.