25

Days come and they pass, I repeat my days it feels like I'm not doing anything different.

Christmas comes and passes... nothing special really happened, I thought this year would be different... more Christmasy... but no still same dull feelings of being a broken family.

I haven't heard anything from Martin sense Christmas... I have message him but no answer. It's weird how the empty feeling is moving though my whole body, it doesn't just stay in my heart.

It's soon 2017 and I just really want it to be my year. I need to be my year... I have waited so many years for it to be my turn to have a good year... I'm not sure I can take another bad year.

I sigh and put on a layer of the brownish lipstick, I don't wear much make up just a matte lipstick and some mascara.

I pull on the black dress with long sleeves, I'm going to a New Years party at my friend Isabelle's house tonight. I honestly don't want to get out of the house but I just feel like I need to do it or I will start my year by moping around.

"You look so pretty!" My mother tells me when I pull on my not so white converse. I thank her and give her a small smile. I have my hair in a ponytail. The curls makes it look really full of volume, I just don't want it  out in the open because if I dance I only get it in my face.

"Don't be too late." Mom says when I leave the house. I pull my jacket closer
to me because of the cold. Snow is laying like a layer of crystals on the ground. 

It's not a long walk to Isabelle's house but somehow it just feels like hours until I get there. The dark sky that's filled with stars just make me feel even smaller, like I'm lonelier than anyone else that have ever put their foot on this earth.

I can hear the sound of the snow under my shoes and I try not to feel like my feet are ice cubes because of the cold weather. I only have thin black long stockings on so the wind is grabbing my almost bare legs.

When I finally get to the red house I feel something inside of me just screaming at me to turn around to go back home. Go home and cuddle with my cat instead of being here with people I don't really know or like.

"You made it!" Isabelle say with a smile when she opens the door, I can hear the music from her living room and all the voices from inside of the warm house.

I follow her in to the crowded house, I try not to feel like I'm trapped but truth is that I never liked when it's this many people in one and the same place at the same time.

"Your date is already here, by the way why didn't you tell me you would bring such a hottie?" I look at Isabelle with a confused look because I have no idea what she is on.

I walk in to the living room and just stop dead in my track when I see him there in the middle of the room talking to some people I have never seen before.

"Martin?" I'm not sure if I said it loud enough for him to actually hear it but somehow he turns around and we just stand there looking at each other. His eyes looks really tired but there is a shine in them that I'm pretty sure matches the one that I have in my eyes.

He walks over to me and pulls me in to his arms, those arms around me feels like home, I don't want to leave. Never.

Hours pass and we just sit on the couch cuddling and filling in each other on what we have missed.

"I couldn't text you because being away from you is killing me. I didn't know what to write to you so I guess I just didn't write at all. I'm really sorry for that I didn't mean it to be that way." He says and I just listen to his voice, I don't care.

I have missed him so much that he could literally ignore me for hours and I would still come back to him he second he asked me to. Stupid I know, but it's the truth.

I don't know what's happening but somehow we all end up outside counting down the seconds to 2017.

"3...2..1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Martin pulls my body close to his and then I feel those lips on top of mine, there is a soft feeling but still so much passion in it.

"Be mine... forever." It's not even a question even if it's supposed to be, I know the answer, it's screaming inside of my head.

"I was yours the moment my eyes met yours." I say and he places another kiss on my lips, it's a soft kiss filled with emotions that no word can ever describe. It's such a unreal feeling.

The fireworks are filling the sky with colour but nothing is beating the fireworks between me and Martin, they are so much more beautiful than any that's lighting up the sky.

We stand there under the sky that's filled with colours just looking at each other, the colours is being reflected in his eyes and I think I have never seen anything more beautiful.

"I love your dress." He say and pulls me even closer, I didn't think that was possible but apparently it was.

"How did you know I was here?" I remember I never asked him and I have no idea how he found me, how did he know what party I was going to?

"Faith?"

-
Hello people! It's been a while haven't it?
Sorry about that... I jut haven't felt like writing, but I'm hopefully back on track now with writing!

Remember my life update about my boyfriend... we're still together and going strong!!!

7 months on the 21th!!