19

Feeling the warmth surround me making me feel safe without feeling trapped is something I'm not used to. Feeling arms holding me close usually freaks me out but now it makes me feel like I should cuddle in to them more.

It's not one of those feelings of warmth where you feel like you can't breathe, like it's too warm to function and you need to get out from under the covers to be able to breathe. It's the kind of warmth that you feel when you have been out in the cold and finally sit inside in the warmth with a hot drink in your hands. It's a welcoming feeling that makes you feel calmed and relaxed.

"Morning" I hear a raspy voice say and I just make a sound that is supposed to sound like a morning but truth to be told it probably sounds like a dying whale.

"I think Alex is awake so we have to get up" Martin says before letting go of me and honestly I just feel like protesting when his warmth leave my body. It leaves me with a feeling of being empty and cold... I don't like it.

I look at him while he walks around the room picking up a hoody and putting it on, he looks so cute with his hair all over the place.

"Come on" He laughs at me when I pull the cover over my head to show that I'm not leaving the warmth of this bed. It doesn't want me to leave... the bed wants to marry me and who am I to deny it what it wants?

After what seems like the hardest five minutes of my live I'm finally in the kitchen eating some breakfast. Martin and Alex is deep in a conversation about what we're going to see today while honestly even if it's past 1pm I'm not a morning person. I do not feel like talking the first thing I do when I wake up... especially when I didn't really wake by myself...

Like sure I woke up by myself but at the same time not, I think Alex woke me and Martin up without us knowing.

"So what do you think Hanna?" Alex asks me and takes a bite of his toast I look at him through my tired eyes, I am having a hard time keeping them up which is a surprise because I usually don't feel this tired until like 1 hour after I woke up.

"Whatever" I mumble out and I can't help but feel all warm inside of my whole body when I see the smile that Martin have on his lips, it's something so beautiful about the way he smiles... there is something about the way that his lips curves just perfectly that I can't explain no matter how hard I try.

It's like a magic force that you miss if you don't pay attention.

I take a sip of my coffee and I can't help but feel like I have tasted a little bit of heaven. I have no idea how Martin made this coffee but it's probably the best coffee I have ever had.

I keep both my hands around the cup to keep warm, it's not really something anyone would pay attention too but I know a lot of people does it without knowing. It's like a feeling of safety like you holding something close to heart...

It probably doesn't make sense but when you hold a cup with both hands and you feel the warmth from the hot drink you just don't feel lonely. You can sit alone in your room looking out through the window at the snow falling outside but still somehow you feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

Maybe it's just an illusion that you get by holding a cup with both hands or maybe it's some science behind it.... Whatever it is it makes you feel like just for a second you have your whole life under control.

"Ready to go?" Alex asks suddenly and I drink the last of my coffee. I nod and I can hear the small "yeah" leave Martin's lips. We kind of have one of those freakish moments when all of us stands up at the same time. Like we planned that we would all at once stand up.

It's something so weird about those situations that they're never spoken out load about but at the same time you all have like a conversations through your eyes. So just by looking at each other you all know that it was kind of a freakish moment...

We don't say much on the way out and honestly it doesn't feel like we need to, it feels like we can all just enjoy the silence and just be. We don't need to force a conversation because it will come to us when we feel like we need to talk... but for now we can just walk in silence enjoying each other's company without anyone having to talk about something that they don't really give a fuck about.

We sit down in the taxi and my heart stops when I hear the song and I don't know if I should cry or smile. It's probably one of the most powerful songs that I know... it's such a simple song that no one would think about too much until they really listen to it.

It's one of those songs that can either pass you by without you ever knowing that it was there or stay with you forever. It's one of those songs that you can feel like you can relate so much to that your heart is aching because you know exactly the feeling that they want to reflect...

"Are you okay?" Martin seems really concerned about me and I look at him and realize that I probably zooned out a little.

"Sorry it's just I really love this song" I say and I can see Alex giving me a small smile. It's not one of those happy smiles, it's a smile of knowledge, it's not pity it's just him knowing how I'm feeling... him knowing that this song is so powerful in my opinion.

Sometimes mums and dads fall out of love

Sometimes the best intentions just ain't enough

----------------

So tell me am I the best person or what? two parts in one day! hell yeah!