Day 3 in the Big Brother House - The Housemates are Playing Golf in the Garden

It was the first day Louis was awoken by the alarm rather than someone in the house and it was possibly the worst waking of his life. The noise echoed through his head like the alarm was in his ear and it made his whole body tense up.

"Are they trying to kill us?" Jade asked her voice groggy. Louis in his sleep yielded mind decided big brother were trying to sabotage his life and possibly somewhere were building robots that looked exactly like each house-mate to take over the world as they left. Well, the robots would leave, Louis himself would of course be dead.

Louis opened his eyes to see people all getting out of bed reluctantly and to his left, Niall was somehow still asleep and being Louis, he decided that wouldn't do and pushed Niall off of the mattress. As it turned out, Niall had stolen most of the blanket, so in Louis' attempts of revenge, he'd only made it so him and Harry were bare and open to the cold of the room. Harry groaned into his pillow and Louis turned to him to see he was watching Louis with one eye open looking tired and pretty.

"Louis" Harry muttered, Louis hummed to let Harry know he was listening as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, the clouded fog that he awoke with dissipating slightly with each passing moment. The loud noise in the background probably helping with that "He's still asleep."

Louis looked behind him to see that Niall was indeed still asleep and he sighed resentfully. Honestly, how anyone could sleep through the marimba Louis didn't know.

"Lets sit on him." Harry said sitting up and brushing his hair from his face, Louis kind of really wanted to do that himself.

"Lets." Louis agreed, pulling himself up too so he and Harry were sitting up level. They both turned to Niall simultaneously before scrambling up with matching grins and diving onto Niall who groaned at the sudden weight.

"Get off me," Niall whined.

"Shall we?" Louis asked Harry receiving a playful smirk from Harry, and yes, Harry was fucking perfect and this was not fair. Big brother had caused him to become a teenage girl with a crush. He had a lot experience about that with all his sisters as well.

"I say we throw him in the pool." Harry said slowly. Yes, now there was no chance Louis could come back from that. Harry was perfect in every way.

"Marry me," Louis said with a grin. Harry grinned back and rolled off Niall. Louis kept him pinned down although Niall wasn't putting up much of a struggle. On closer inspection, Louis realised he'd fallen back to sleep. "Seriously?" He muttered aloud but motioned for Harry to grab Nialls legs as he grabbed Niall under the arms and they lifted him up.

The alarm stopped as they all got up and Louis was finally able to hear himself think. They moved to the outside one step as a time because Niall was a lot heavier than they'd planned and Louis didn't want to drop him on his head.

Slowly they reached the pool and Louis looked to Harry as they began to swing him between them, Louis mouthed three, two and then a one before they let Niall go and he flew into the pool.

He broke the surface with a gasp and shook his hair of the water looking about in confusion. As Louis caught Harrys eye they began to laugh and looked back to Niall who was swimming over to them. Not wanting to be pulled into the pool Louis grabbed Harrys arm and directed them quickly into the house.

"Louis, we should go to the diary room." Harry said with a grin and Louis shrugged, there wasn't much else to do until breakfast was over and they'd get the next task.

"Sure." He said and let go of Harrys arm as they both walked over towards the door. Harry pressed the button and they waited to be granted entrance. When the door unlocked Louis opened it and motioned Harry in, Louis followed and they both sat on the chair beside each other.