Day 5 in the Big Brother house and Tom's started an Argument in the Garden

The alarm pierced Louis' ear and he was pretty sure he and Harry had only had a few hours sleep having talked most of the night away. He groaned into the room and opened his eyes slowly. They were hard to open and he felt weak and tired. He saw Harry beside him put his hands over his ears, looking equally as tired.

"Fuck off you infernal device of torturing shite," Louis called out into the room and rolled onto his back closing his eyes and putting his own hands over his ears.

Niall sat up beside him with a groan and Louis opened his tired eyes knowing the only way to get the noise to stop was to get up out of bed. He crawled out of the bed, his limbs feeling like lead and he watched as everyone slowly got up. Harry walked behind him and dropped his head onto Louis' shoulder with a groan.

"So tired." He muttered.

"Same," Louis said through a yawn.

"Why? Did you fuck?" Niall asked blinking innocently at them. "Only i'd rather you didn't while I was in the bed." Louis blinked at him slowly.

"Yeah sorry, we went a bit crazy last night." Louis said.

"Very steamy," Harry muttered into Louis' shoulder and Louis chuckled slightly as Niall grinned and moved to go to the kitchen.

When James managed to crawl out of his bed the noise stopped and Louis rubbed at his eyes, his whole body feeling stiff and tired. He hoped the task today was not physical in any way.

"They're torturing us," Jesy groaned walking past him and Louis definitely agreed with her and he turned to look at Harry who swayed having obviously been leaning more weight on Louis than he realised. He looked entirely too adorable and Louis stopped himself from wrapping his arms around him.

"Will the alarm go off again if we get back into bed?" Harry asked rubbing at his own eyes. His voice was low and raspy and Louis bit his lip.

"I don't know and i'd rather not find out." He said and looked about the house. Most of the housemates had walked through to the living room for breakfast but Louis wanted a shower. He grabbed his trunks and a towel and walked slowly towards the bathroom. There were only Perrie and Jade in there doing their hair and talking so he took off his microphone, dropped his towel and continued towards the shower in his trunks.

"Alright Lou?" Perrie asked looking at him through the mirror and Louis turned to her catching her eye in her reflection.

"It'd be better if the alarm wasn't slowly making me deaf." He said and she nodded in understanding.

"Yeah, my ears are still ringing," Jade said as she put a bow in her hair and ruffled Louis' hair as she moved to get her make up bag. Louis hit her hand away and grinned before stepping into the shower.

The lukewarm water hitting his skin woke him up slightly and by the time he was done, Perrie and Jade had left the room. He got ready for the day ahead putting shorts and a tank top on and fixed his microphone to them and walked through to the kitchen where he grabbed some cereal and leant on the counter eating as he looked about. The garden seemed to be locked up and the crazy golf course had been cleared away. Which Louis pouted at, the stage had gone too and He sighed as he began eating his food.

Niall joined him not much time later and got his own breakfast ready, about three times as much as Louis' bowl. Louis raised an eyebrow at it.

"I'm a growing lad," He shrugged with a grin. "I think we'd have run out of food by now if you hadn't doubled our rations and I wouldn't even have been sorry."

"could you imagine if we'd have been given half the normal amount?." Louis said before he remembered the day before. "Dude, what did you win yesterday?"