Day 22 in the Big Brother House and Louis, Harry and Perrie are on a Mission

As Louis woke up his arms were wrapped around Harry and his face was pressed into Harrys shoulder. He was warm and Louis found himself nuzzling into Harry slightly, he honestly had never felt quite as comfortable and he kind of didn't want to ever leave the house. If it wasn't for the lack of contact with his family he'd have been quite happy to stay.

He felt as Harrys hand slowly moved along Louis' arm around him and he knew Harry must be awake. He smiled into Harrys skin and moved in closer so he was able to whisper to Harry without disturbing the other housemates. After all, the alarm hadn't gone off yet so it was early enough to cause mass annoyance if they woke anyone up.

"Morning." He said quietly and Harrys head moved slightly as if he was trying to turn and see Louis although it was dark in the room and it was most likely that they wouldn't even be able to see anything if he wanted too. 

"Morning, Lou." Harry muttered and he moved his head to the arm Louis had laid beneath Harrys head and Louis felt Harry kiss his bicep and smiled again.

"What do you think our challenge will be today?" Louis asked moving in even closer to Harry to keep the warmth between them, his chest was pressed tightly to Harrys back and he moved his leg to fit between Harrys who allowed him easily.

"I've no new guesses," Harry said, "I hope it's to spend the whole day in bed."

"That would be a very good challenge." Louis hummed. "Although no food and drink would be a problem."

"I'm pretty sure Niall has a store under his pillow, he's like a hibernating bear." Harry said quietly and Louis smiled. "We'd all be set really."

"I would like to stay like this for a whole day." Louis said and heard Harry mutter his confirmation at that.

"I just hope you're not up for nomination." Harry said through a yawn and Louis hummed. "Or me for that matter."

"I hope you're not too. It's not a nice feeling." Louis said and he felt Harrys hand squeeze his arm slightly and they both sighed into the room. Louis kissed Harrys shoulder and then had to readjust his position as Harry turned around in his arms to look at him.

Their noses were touching as they were that close to each other and Louis began to stroked gently at Harrys back and he then smiled as Harry moved to lay his head on Louis' chest, who moved onto his back to make their position more comfortable. He continued stroking Harrys back and Harrys hand lay splayed on Louis' chest.

When he closed his eyes, his mind put together an image of his own bedroom with Harry and him laying there together like this. Alone, waking up together while they were an official couple and he knew he was going to make it happen. It was obvious he and Harry had a very strong connection and Louis didn't know why he was holding back any more. In fact, as Harrys hand began tracing Louis' chest tattoo, Louis smiled to himself as a plan made its way into his mind.

He was going to use this week to try and put together a date and no matter what happened, whether he was put up for nomination or not, he was going to try and arrange a date for them for the next elimination day.

"Hey Lou," Harry muttered once more and Louis hummed and nuzzled into Harrys hair making Harry chuckle slightly and move in even closer to Louis. "Who do you think will win this?"

"You," Louis smiled. "But if not you, I'm not sure. Maybe Niall or James. They seem to be thriving through it all." 

"Yeah, they're good at winning challenges." Harry agreed. "But I think you'll win. You've got charisma."