Week 2 - Nominations

He pulled himself out of the pool, ignoring the slap Harry gave his bum, making sure to give one back to Harry when he returned and he followed the line of water that ran through the house to the diary room.

When he got to it he opened the door and walked in and he dropped onto the chair that squelched slightly below him, he grimaced slightly but tried to ignore it for the most part.

It was slightly cold, especially since his clothes were soaking wet and hanging off him heavily. He hoped it would be as quick as last week and he eyed the camera expectantly, swinging his legs to keep himself somewhat warm. It wasn't working though.

"Hello Louis," The house said, Louis smiled at the camera and tilted his head slightly and smiled while crossing his eyes as he waited for it to continue.

"You must nominate two of your fellow housemates," Louis stopped pulling faces to nod his head, drops of water hitting his hands. He could feel himself starting to shiver, and the damp chair was making his bum feel extremely numb.

"Yeah, same as last week right." He said trying to hurry them along.

"You must give two detailed reasons why you've put these housemates up for nomination." It continued and Louis nodded his head again feeling more water flying from his hair, drips falling down his face too.

"You must not discuss your nominations with your fellow housemates." It continued and Louis moved to rub his arms to try and stimulate his circulation.

"Yup, I know."

"Who would you like to nominate first?" Louis ran his hand through his hair to get his hair out of his eyes and to stop the incessant dripping on him.

"As if you have to ask. The first person is obviously Tom." Louis rolled his eyes and tried to move to a less damp spot on the chair. "He's disrespectful, he's even rude to Mary and she's like the defuser in the house. He's still not helping properly with tasks and sabotaging them. He does no work around the house, big brother i could go on for hours but i fear i may catch hypothermia if i did."

"Your nomination has been accepted." The house said and Louis froze, who else was he going to vote for? He actually quite liked everyone else in the house.

"Great," He said offhandedly. "The second person i'm going to vote for is Caroline. I feel like out of everyone else i haven't got on quite as well as i have with other people? She seems like a great person and she's funny but yeah, she's the only person I've not actually hung out with one on one."

"Thank you Louis," said the house and Louis breathed a sigh of relief and almost expected it to be vapour in front of him. "Your votes have been cast and you're free to join your housemates." It said and Louis grinned as he jumped up.

"Bye Big brother," Louis said, "I'll join you in the morning for our usual romantic breakfast date."

"We would be fine if you didn't," It said as the door opened.

"I love the hard to get thing you play with me," Louis said, "It's not crushing at all."

He walked out of the diary room and back out to where the noise was coming from and he lowered himself back into the pool with a sigh as the warm water hit him and he immediately felt better.

"Boo," Harry said jumping at him in the water and wrapping his arms around Louis' waist and bobbing them up and down in the water. Louis grinned as the light of the pool seemed to reflect in Harrys eyes making them almost appear to ripple.

"My mum calls me that," He said and somehow, Louis didn't know how it was possible, but Harrys eyes seemed to shine brighter and he grinned.

"Boo?" He asked and Louis gave him a simple nod of his head.