Day 23 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Going in Circles

Waking up on only an hours sleep didn't improve Louis' mood the next day. He lay on his back looking up at the ceiling, one of Harry's arms draped over him from where he'd moved in closer while asleep. He just couldn't feel happy about it. They were once again stuck for a week in their weird limbo.

Once he decided it was an acceptable time to get up, he carefully got out of bed and put on some clothes. He slipped silently from the room and moved into the garden and over to the grass where he lay down and looked up at the stars.

He felt angrier today than he had yesterday, which was probably the lack of sleep he'd had. He was grumpy is what it came down to because he couldn't have what he wanted most.

He knew he'd snap at people and really didn't want to so he vowed to stay away from people until his anger had dissipated, after all the last thing he wanted was to cause more of a reason to be nominated again if he stayed next week.

He watched the sunrising into the sky and stayed still while Liam went off for his usual work out.  It was times like these he'd go to his mum and she'd know exactly what to say and pull him out of his head. 

He sighed and closed his eyes against the light, trying and failing to just get out of his head. He didn't quite understand why he was taking this week so much harder than all the others, maybe it was the fact he'd been in longer, or he'd been too hopeful.

He heard the alarm ring through the house and he felt dread fill him. He didn't know how he could cope with seeing all the flatmates and he opened his eyes looking over to the house.

He could see some of the housemates walking from the bedroom and Louis decided to bail on it all. He couldn't deal with the busy life of the house just yet and so he got up and walked into the house and over to the only place he could fully get away from people in the house.

He found himself pushing the button to the diary room and he waited for it to turn green before he slipped in and closed the door letting out a breath before he slowly walked to the chair. He had no idea what he was even going to say to the house. He just wanted privacy, although now he was in the room he realised how stupid that was since the camera would eventually project him onto peoples screens. There was after all no actual privacy in the house.

"Hello Louis." The house said and Louis gulped and fidgeted to get himself comfortable, it wasn't working and he simply pulled his legs up to his chest and hugged them to him, resting his chin on his knees as he looked at the monitor.

"Hey." He said. Perhaps venting to the camera would be better than talking face to face with anyone, after all it was slightly more anonymous.

"Are you okay, Louis?" The house asked and Louis pulled his hoody over his hands and shrugged as he once again put his hands around his legs hugging them tightly.

"My heads in a weird place and I just needed to not be around the housemates for a bit." He said honestly. "I feel like I'd just be a dickhead or something to them and I don't want to do that."

"what can the house do to help?" The house continued and Louis looked up at the screen not expecting it to be asking him questions like this. After all most of the time Louis found himself being thrown from the diary room early.

"I guess there's nothing to do," Louis said, "I'll be fine eventually. I guess feeling like this is just making me miss my mum a lot. She always knows what to say to me."

He put his hand through his hair and sighed before pulling his hoody over his head feeling ready to cry. He had no idea why he felt so damn emotional and he ran his hand down his face as he felt his eyes sting. He didn't want to cry in front of the camera but the more he thought about her the more the need to cry flowed over him.