Day 12 in the Big Brother House and Louis and Jade are Making Cupcakes

The first thing Louis' conscious told him as he woke up, was that there was complete silence in the room meaning everyone was still asleep and he was awake before the alarm. The next was that Harry was completely wrapped around him, his arms tight over his chest, and his legs linked in with Louis'.

He was incredibly comfortable and he moved into Harrys closer, putting a hand over Harrys on his chest and he smiled and closed his eyes to lay there until someone else got up or the alarm went off.

He felt Harry nuzzle into his neck and he turned slightly to look at him, to check if he was awake. He could see  Harry struggling to open his eyes and he turned around in his arms. He grinned as Harry looked at him blearily and he smiled back at Louis before bringing him in closer and nuzzling into Louis' neck again.

Louis smiled and wrapped his own arms around Harry tightly and closed his eyes too. He must have fallen back to sleep because he was waking up once again to a loud scream filling the house followed by another.

It sounded like excited screaming and he opened his eyes as Harry sat up letting him go, he squinted over to the door as Jesy and Perrie came running in. The screams had woken most of the housemates up and Louis looked at them expectantly.

They disturbed his sleep and made Harry stop cuddling him and he expected whatever made them scream to be worth it.

"You'll never guess what's in the garden!" Jesy said.

"Then tell us," James said from his bed, his hand laid over his face.

"Giant hamster ball!" Perrie said her eyes lighting up, "The doors locked though which sucks, but it must be something to do with our challenge today!"

Louis blinked at them as their words sunk in and then he smiled, the challenge would be pretty fun then.

"As in those blow up balls you get inside?" Liam asked getting up off his bed. Louis looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"No, the little hamster balls you put hamsters in. We're all going to be shrunk down and made to live our lives as hamster sized people." Louis replied sarcastically, Liam grinned at him as Nialls eyes went wide.

"Think what a cake would look like at that size, oh my god I'd live inside one." He said and Louis heard his stomach growl. He laughed and sat up beside Harry.

"Well this'll be fun." Louis said and he was met with agreement from everyone around the room before the alarm began to blare through the room. He groaned and stood up from the bed shoving his hoody on as he walked out of the bedroom and into the living room.

He grabbed an apple and walked to the sofas and fell onto it beside Zayn who waved him a hello.

"It's weird not going out, don't you think?" Zayn asked. "I mean, it kind of reminds me of my uni halls in here most of the time without the lectures and the wild nights on the town."

"The wild nights were the best times," Louis chuckled.

"oh, they were." Zayn nodded with a grin. "I once ended up in the town over not knowing how the hell I'd got there."

Louis laughed and shook his head, he'd done some crazy stuff in his life but he could remember all of it, he didn't know if that was a good or a bad thing,

"I remember everything I did and I really wish I didn't remember half of them." Louis laughed.

"Dude, I don't remember most of uni. We once woke up in our halls asleep in the hallway where the eight of us had put our mattresses along it and we had a traffic cone, a blow up shark which I woke up spooning, one of the dudes was in a dress and there was a random guy who didn't go to our uni with us. Strangest shit ever." Zayn laughed.