Day 9 in the Big Brother House and The Housemates Get Locked In

Louis awoke to pain and winced as he opened his eyes blearily, it appeared Niall had accidentally stood on him and he was looking down at Louis with a grimace and an apologetic look on his face.

"Sorry," He whispered. Louis grunted a reply and rubbed at his eyes, he looked at Harry who was still asleep wrapped around him and back to Niall who was getting off the bed.

"Wanna find something fun to do?" Niall asked turning back to him, Louis thought for a moment and decided going back to sleep for probably half an hour before the alarm was due to go off wasn't worth it and so he carefully unwound Harry from him, put the blanket around him and got up from the bed.

"As long as it doesn't involve anything too weird." Louis said with a grin and followed Niall out of the bedroom. No one else was up and Louis looked about for things to do, the garden was still covered in paint much to his amusement.

"What's too weird for you?" Niall asked looking about the house for things to occupy them selves doing.

"Honestly, probably not a lot." Louis chuckled. "I'm pretty random."

They walked out into the garden and Louis retrieved one of the lone rubber ducks from a bush and looked over at Niall who had the golf club in his hand and Louis grinned.

"Heads up," He called and threw the duck at Niall who swung the club like a bat and hit the duck. It bounced to the ground and Niall picked it up and chucked the club over to Louis who caught it.

"Try and get it over the wall," He grinned and Louis returned it getting into a stance to hit the duck. He watched as Niall threw it and swung the club, he made contact with the duck and it flew at the wall but bounced off it and hit Niall on the head.

"Ouch,"

"And that was for stepping on me," Louis laughed and handed the club back to Niall as he went to bowl it to him. Niall hit it and once again it bounced off the wall and landed in a bush. Louis took the club as Niall offered it to him and as Niall bowled the duck over, Louis swung the club as best he could and the hollow thump of the duck followed as the duck soured up into the air and disappeared over the wall.

"I wonder what's over there," Louis questioned as Liam walked out of the door watching them with his eyebrows raised.

"You're making ducks fly today?" He said as he walked over ot his usual work out spot. Louis simply nodded to him and looked at Niall.

"How can we disturb him today?" Niall asked

"Sit on him?" Louis questioned and before he could so much as take his next breath Niall was running over to Liam and sitting on his back as he started his push ups. He collapsed to the ground with an oddly choked 'oomph' and Louis laughed. He'd felt first hand this morning just how heavy Niall actually was and hurried over to get Niall off Liam before he permanently damaged his back.

"God you're heavy," Liam groaned and Niall simply grinned and stood up. Louis got down beside Liam as he began doing press ups again and began matching him, feeling the pull on his arms and chest since he'd been lazy for such a long time.

When he'd used to play football before uni, he'd been incredibly fit and had been able to run for miles, now he was luck if he didn't get a stitch walking up the stairs to his flat.

"I think I'll just work on getting a kardashian booty," Niall said as he began using a plant border as a step up and down, "Louis' arse makes me self conscious of my own."

"Why do you enjoy this?" Louis wheezed to Liam who simply grinned at him not looking out of breath yet. Louis collapsed and rolled onto his back looking up at the sky and he groaned as his arms felt slightly shaky and weak.