Day 13 in the Big Brother House and Tom is Causing Problems in the House

It took Louis a second to comprehend what was happening and when he finally opened his eyes, Perrie was poking his cheek over and over again hovering over him.

"Yes?" He asked sleepily.

"Good you're awake," She said with a grin, as Louis blinked at her it only seemed to get wider and he had no idea what was happening right now.

"Of course i'm awake, you were poking me." He whispered sitting up and frowning when Harrys arms fell from his chest as he continued sleeping next to him, luckily for him not being poked awake by other housemates. Although that thought made Louis want to poke him awake, but he refrained from doing so.

"Okay, so i was wondering if you could help me out," She said and Louis blinked at her waiting for her to explain exactly what he was meant to help with and if it was worth getting out of bed for, after all he was quite warm and Harry was comfortable.

"Depends on what it is you need to do?" He asked.

"I want to ask the house for some date materials right, but I want you in there too to argue my case." She said and Louis slowly started to grin because getting things moving for Perrie and Zayn did sound like a good idea.

"You're going to make a date for you and Zayn?" He asked his grin widening.

"No, for Tom and you." Perrie muttered rolling her eyes and Louis lost his grin in favour of grimacing as Harry moved on the bed, the cover moving slightly.

"Don't do that." Harry muttered and Louis looked down at him quickly to see him bury his face into Louis' thigh and he smiled as he put his hand into Harrys hair and began to play with it, slowly untangling the curls as Harry nuzzled his thigh happily.

"Well, i could always try and get extra for y-" Perrie began but Louis was quick to interrupt her, not that it wasn't obvious he would eventually love to take Harry out on a date.

"Okay, so why do you think i'll be any help?" He asked ignoring Perries smirk and the patterns Harry was now drawing onto his other thigh. "I've not had the best luck with the house so far."

"Yes, but you could convince anyone that black is white." Perrie grinned and Harry nodded his agreement too. 

"wait, white isn't black?" Louis gasped and she pushed his arm. Louis simply shrugged at her, it was worth a shot, after all, it would definitely be worth it if it helped get them together. "Haz, you willing to argue the case of love?"

"Of course, all day any day" Harry muttered his voice completely absorbed into Louis thigh, he then moved to sit up and Louis dropped his hand from his hair. "Lets do this poo,"

"shh," Perrie whispered looking about the room, they all seemed to still be asleep so they Harry and Louis got out of bed trying not to disturb Niall and they both pulled clothes on and moved their way out of the bedroom and towards the diary room, all rubbing the sleep from their eyes and trying to wake themselves up enough to do this.

"So what exactly are you asking for?" Louis asked.

"I don't know, like a glass of wine each, a nice set of cutlery and place mats you know. Something a little more fancy than the shit we've got. Even just for an hour or two." She shrugged and Harry smiled putting his arm around her and bringing her into his shoulder with an 'awh,'

"I love love." He sighed and Louis smiled probably much too fondly as they waited to be allowed into the diary room, Louis caught Perries eye and she shook her head with her own smile because of course Harry did. Finally they walked into the room when the house let them and they made their way to the chair.