Week 3 - Nominations

He walked into the Diary room and closed the door behind him keeping his eye on the monitor as he took a seat on the rather damp chair. He smiled slightly despite the gross feeling of the chair as he waited for the house to speak and tried to make himself comfortable.

He sighed as he waited, wondering if perhaps the house was just going to make him sit in the room for the rest of the night as some sort of personal vendetta or something. He was starting to get fidgety and his knee was bouncing slightly, the cold was also setting deep within him making him shiver slightly. He didn't like sitting still in silence for too long and he decided the house knew this.

He did not want to nominate anyone other than Tom, and he wondered whether he'd be able to nominate Tom twice without the house picking up on it.

"Hello Louis," The house said at last and Louis let out a long breath and leant forwards, he licked his lips and raised an eyebrow.

"Hi, this long silence thing you do is getting even longer," He told the house, "Do you do It with all the housemates or just me? Because if it's your way of flirting with me, I'm just not that in to it."

"You must nominate two of your fellow housemates." The house continued and Louis raised an eyebrow, and he nodded and hummed slightly.

"Such a tease." He said and sat back again in the seat still tapping his leg.

"You must give two detailed reasons why you've put the housemates up for nomination." Louis simply nodded knowing he wouldn't be getting anything back from the house now and honestly he just wanted to get out of the Diary Room and go sit back with Harry, maybe have a nice cuddle with him.

"Okay." He said.

"You must not discuss your nomination with your fellow housemates," and Louis continued nodding.

"You tell me this every time." He agreed.

"Who would you like to nominate first and why?" The house asked and Louis moved and his put his leg up on his knee and leaned back against the back of the chair.

"Obviously the first person I'll be nominating," Louis said quickly and easily, "Is Tom. As ever he's a complete prick who thinks causing trouble is better than working with the other housemates to complete challenges."

"Your nomination has been accepted."

"Okay," Louis said stretching out the word as he thought about who else to nominate. There were the obvious ones he would definitely not nominate and as he went through the housemates one by one only one stood out to him that he'd not really spoken to as much as the others. "I suppose I'll have to nominate Caroline, she's the only one I've not spoken to as much. She's a little more reserved so yeah."

He stopped talking feeling a little shit, it was the part of the experience he hated most. It felt like he was talking about people behind their backs and he looked back at the monitor not aware he'd looked away from it.

"Thank you Louis." Continued the house and Louis let out a long breath and wanted to get up and find Harry and just cuddle him until they found out if he was up for eviction or not this week. "Your votes have been cast and you're free to join your housemates."

The door turned green and the stress he'd felt building up slowly dissipated as he stood up, he felt exhausted for some reason, the nerves he'd been feeling all day caught up with him and he slipped out of the room with relief.

Harry was still laying on the sofa and was looking over at him already smiling sweetly. He walked over to him and stopped Harry from moving, he knelt up onto the sofa, crawled over Harry and laid down behind him squeezing between him and the sofa spooning him tightly.