Day 30 in the Big Brother House and It's Liams Birthday

As usual Louis was jolted out of his sleep by a loud noise, however as he came too, he realised it wasn't actually the alarm this time, but a squeal from Perrie and Jade. As Louis opened his eyes blearily he could see their distorted silhouettes stood in the doorway looking into the living room, part of him wanted to get out of bed and hit their heads together but more of him didn't want to get out of the warm cocoon of a bed he was in with Harry.

Some of the housemates were sitting up looking confused and tired at the two girls and Louis turned over feeling tired and threw his arm over Harrys chest as Harry lifted his own head slightly to see what the noise had been. 

Both girls spun around grinning and Louis was much too tired for all of this and just wanted to go back to sleep, but he watched on through squinted eyes incase it was important. If not he'd definitely hit their heads together later, after he'd slept as long as possible in the bed with Harry.

"What's going on?" James asked sounding half asleep from his bed looking at the girls with his eyes drooping and his hair standing up everywhere. Harry ran a hand through Louis' hair and he found his eyes shutting happily as Harry relaxed back into the bed and he kissed the top of Louis' head making him smile.

"Someone wake up Liam!" Perrie said and Louis opened his eyes again and tried to let his rational brain wake up, since now she'd said that he realised today wasn't just a normal day in the house and once he'd completely cleared the cloud in his brain and rubbed at his eyes a few times, he sat up properly making Harry whine.

"No not yet!" He said and both Perrie and Jade looked confused from where they'd been moving towards Liams bed. Louis had just realised why the girls squealed and knew they should make it special for Liam when he walked into the room. "We need to go out there, hide around and shout surprise." 

Jade seemed to realise immediately Louis had a good point and she grinned and nodded turning around to look about the awake housemates, all of whom looked tired as hell but ready to spring into action for Liam.

"Right, I'll get Liam up in a minute. Everyone who is awake if you can wake up the others and we'll all sneak out of the bedroom to surprise Liam." Jade said and Louis nodded and rubbed at his eyes before turning back to Harry who smiled at him now resting up on his elbows. His smile faltered briefly looking at Louis' eye but it was soon back and Louis realised it must be quite bruised by now, much more purple and black.

 Harry looked tired and was still coming too but Louis had no doubt he'd be up and the life of the party rather quickly and with the soft smile Harry sent him, he knew it would rub off on him too and they'd probably end up being obnoxiously annoying, he kind of loved it.

"Morning, love." He smiled and reached out to flatten Harrys hair slightly before squeezing his cheek with a grin. Harry simply smiled leaning into the touch while watching him but they were bought back into the moment by Perrie dragging Niall out of his bed and pulling him out of the room, Niall hardly making any noise of protest.

"Let's go," Louis said turning back to Harry and grinned as he nodded and they both got up from the bed, grabbed hoodies which they hurriedly put on since the new noise in the room was sure to wake Liam soon, how he'd slept through it so far Louis wasn't sure and kind of hoped he wasn't dead or something since Liam was usually one of the first ones up. They left Jade by Liams bed waiting to wake him up and moved into the living room quickly with the other housemates.

They froze as did everyone who walked out of the bedroom for the first time. There was a balloon arch around the windows behind the dining room table which were red and white with a few gold ones added in. The blinds were down meaning they couldn't see outside which made Louis hopeful that something epic was waiting for them out there.