Week 4 - Nominations

He stood up from the sofa his mind still racing and he dropped Harrys hand as he climbed over the legs of the housemates all still lounging holding their stomachs and not looking ready to move yet. He walked over to the Diary room door and pressed the button, bouncing on the balls of his feet as he waited for it to go green. 

When it finally did, Louis opened the door and walked in for the second time that day, this time feeling a lot higher in his hopes knowing he wasn't leaving the house this week, unless of course the house decided to be a dick again. 

Knowing he had to nominate two people was a real downer, but at the end of the day it was something he knew he'd have to do while in the house and if from now on that was the only bad thing to it, it would be worth staying in with his friends.

Perhaps he'd be able to just start nominating people on who pissed him off the most that day or something. Or find a housemate he knew no one would vote for and vote for them knowing they'd not be picked from Nomination but he was sure the house wouldn't accept that as an actual vote.

He moved over to sit on the chair and he pulled his legs up to sit cross legged on it. He pushed himself back until he was comfortable and then in the silence he began playing with the drawstrings of his hoody to realign them after Harrys assault on them. He was looking down when the house spoke up and briefly looked up at the screen but returned to trying to make them the perfect length.

"Hello Louis,"

"Alright," He said moving to pull his hood and sit it properly on his shoulders before finally looking back up at the screen. As usual the house took some time to reply but Louis was so used to it that he just sat back against the chair further and rested his head back on it, keeping his eye on the monitor.

"How are you?" The house asked which did actually take Louis by surprise, after all he was used to the house getting straight to the point when it came to nominations. He blinked blankly at the screen for a moment before leaning forward.

"Do you really want to know or are you just trying to make me forget that you're the reason Tom was still here to punch me in the face?" Louis asked. He knew it was forward of him, but he still had resentment in him from telling the house what was going to go down and them full on telling him Tom wasn't going to leave even after hurting him before.

"We are enquiring how you are feeling right now," The house asked and Louis all but rolled his eyes but lay his head back on the sofa.

"My eye hurts like a bitch but I expect that's normal after being punched in the face." Louis returned. He wasn't going to take it lightly, the house did after all have much to answer for for allowing this situation to arrive when the warning signs were all there plain to see, and since they were always being watched, it wasn't like something could have gone unseen. There was a whole team behind the house. "Not to mention I'll look great for the next few days when my eye swells up and goes black."

"The cream will help the bruising." The house replied and Louis hummed. He pulled the sleeves of the hoody down over his hands and moved on the chair to wrap his arms around one of his legs so he could put his chin on his knee.

"So are we here to skirt around what happened or am I here to nominate some housemates?" Louis asked trying to prompt the house. He wanted to get back out with the others and perhaps kiss Harry some more under the covers because he was already having withdrawals, feeling rather cold alone in the room.

That was with having spent almost the whole day attached to the hip with the boy and he realised how insane that was, how to most people it would be too much, hell Louis may have found it too much with anyone else but he just didn't get sick of Harrys presence at all.