Week 4 - Eviction

Louis lay his head back against Harrys shoulder with a sigh trying to keep the mark on his neck which he was sure would be quite red and prominent out of sight of the other housemates which was hard considering he was shirtless.  He put the ice pack away from his eye as he looked around the sofas feeling a little confused suddenly, because Tom wasn't there.

"Wheres the shitbag?" Louis asked Jade quietly who looked at him and frowned and reached out to run her finger by his eye.

"He never came out of the diary room." She said, and she pulled her hand back giving him a sad smile. "You're going to have a black eye."

Harry twisted his head more to seemingly examine his eye better in the light as Niall also moved to look and they all hummed and tilted their heads looking at him, and for once Louis felt all their eyes on him and it was a little too much. Which considering he usually loved attention was a little odd for him.

"Stop staring," Louis told them covering his face with his hands, "I'm getting self conscious."

"You're loving it," Niall snorted. 

It seemed Harry realised he was actually serious this time because he squeezed his waist and leant back kissing his cheek before the screen seemed to turn on and all of them quietened down, Louis dropping his hands immediately feeling relieved everyones attention was off him again. 

Nerves filled Louis suddenly as he remembered he was indeed up for eviction and this was going much like the normal evictions went and he may actually be about to leave which, well that would be great on top of everything.

Nick came onto the screen looking straight at them through the screen. Louis didn't bother looking back at him and instead focused on the crowd in the distance and saw at all the Larry signs in the background, smiling despite the nervous turmoil happening inside him. 

"They love us," He muttered to Harry and there was once again a chant of kiss, and Louis kind of resented it since he and Harry had been so close to it before.

"You are live on channel five, please do not swear." Nick called out like usual and Louis squeezed Nialls arm with a small smile as Harry wrapped his arms around him tighter. It was at this that Niall smiled at them before his face turned to one of pure joy that Louis was sure he knew the reason for and was not looking forward to this conversation.

"Oh my," Niall said and he pressed a finger to both their necks making them both groan and try to duck away from him.

"Fuck off Niall," Louis muttered hitting his hand away and Niall smugly sat back down on the sofa, they were now getting a few curious looks and even Nick was smiling smugly and the attention was back on him and Louis kind of wanted to jump behind the sofa and hide until the end of the message.

"Language." Niall smirked.

"Stop looking like that," Louis said eyeing the screen where Nick was still looking like a smug idiot in Louis' opinion and he saw Nicks grin only grow as the crowd screamed and waved banners around.

"Yeah we're mad at you and your stupid house," Harry told him off. The housemates obviously sensed something was going on and they were watching on amused by the situation.

"Shall we continue?" Nick said and Louis huffed laying back on Harrys chest and felt more put out than nervous again.

"He'd better hope I'm not evicted from the house, or I'll kick him up the skinny arse." Louis muttered and he got a cute giggle from Harry which was muffled into his shoulder and a snort from Jade. He wasn't prepared for this at all really, he was only half packed, he was half naked while still soaking wet from the pool and he was all in all completely unprepared to leave the house.