Day 18 in the Big Brother House and There's a Quiz in the Diary Room

Louis was pulled out of a rather weird and horrific dream in which the house ended up having launched them into space and as each housemate was evicted they'd be pushed out into space and slowly suffocate. 

When he awoke he wasn't exactly sure it was to much better circumstances because he was pretty sure the alarm was going to make him deaf. On the bright side at least then he wouldn't be able to hear the torture noise currently buzzing at his brain.

"Come on, up you get I've got a surprise for you," Harry muttered moving to hover over him and Louis opened an eye to look at him and closed it again.

"It better not be your dick again," He muttered and opened his eye to watch Harrys cheeks go pink.

"It's something you'll love just as much," Harry told him and Louis raised an eyebrow wondering what it could be, because he wasn't going to lie, if he wasn't in the house he very much would love Harrys dick.

"Not hard," He joked and Harry pouted slightly, "unlike-"

"Lou the other housemates will murder you if you don't get out of bed and I'll have to murder them if they did and then everyone would be dead and I'd be in prison." Harry said and Louis smirked as he'd cut him off, he closed his eyes and he put his arms up.

"Carry me, Harold." He said and Harry sighed, but he could tell it wasn't in annoyance and Louis felt him lean in closer before Harrys hand moved beneath his knees and the other behind his back. Louis wrapped his arms around Harrys neck smiling into his Harrys neck as he pulled them both up and off the bed.

The alarm stopped immediately and Louis heard a few thankful sighs from the other housemates. 

"Where to your highness?" Harry asked and Louis moved to cuddle into Harry more smiling into his neck, opening his eyes and squinting at the light.

"Cuddle me on the sofas," Louis said and he felt Harry sit down, Louis becoming seated on his lap and he moved his legs to get himself more comfortable against him as Harrys arms then wrapped around his middle.

"So when did you get a pet koala?" Niall asked from obviously the other sofa and Louis risked opening his eyes again, moving his head to look over at him.

"When I first walked through the door into the house it seems," Harry replied grinning and Louis couldn't really argue with that, he'd been pretty damn obvious and close to Harry since the beginning.

"I don't feel like you've got a problem with it though," Louis replied.

"Nope, my koala is really good with his hands." Harry said and Louis closed his eyes and buried his face back fully into Harrys neck. 

"Make that even more suggestive," Louis joked and Harry gave a slight chuckle which Louis could feel.

"Seriously though, my back hasn't felt this good in years." Harry said and Louis felt him kiss him on the forehead and he smiled into Harrys neck.

"Not dating my arse," Niall muttered, his voice drifting off like he was walking away into the house, Louis assumed he was heading over to the kitchen.

"I'm pretty sure no one wants to date your arse anyway mate," Louis said and he heard Niall laugh from over in the kitchen area and Louis moved again to be able to see around the house.

"Can you massage my back like, all the time?" Harry asked and Louis looked up at him, raising an eyebrow in a challenge because he was sure as hell not going to be doing that every day. It was nearly as bad torture as the alarm.

"I'm not participating in your weird kink, Harold." Louis said and Harry dropped his head back against the sofa with a groan as Louis laughed and ran his hand through Harrys hair. "If your backs really bad again I will though."