Day 15 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Playing a Board Game

Louis had almost forgotten what the alarm sounded like as it woke him up, he found himself blearily looking up from his pillow his eyes sticking together slightly and his body feeling heavy and sleepy.

He groaned as he ran his hand down his face, his ears ringing with the noise and wondered if they could set up a mission to find the source of the alarm and destroy it in the most violent way possible.

Instead he pulled Harrys arm off him, sat up and groaned as everyone was slowly getting up and wondering around to start getting ready. Louis pulled Harry up who was obviously trying to ignore the alarm.

"Leave me here to die," Harry groaned.

"Never," Louis replied, his voice sleepy and scratchy having not been used. He smiled as Harry eyed him sleepily and he slowly pulled himself up from the bed and grabbed one of his hoodies as he passed his bag.

He knew his stuff would once again be thrown around the room and as he pulled his hoody on, Harry walked past him with the blanket wrapped around himself, looking like he was still half asleep. He looked cuddly and Louis just wanted to crawl into the blanket with him and stay cocooned with him for the rest of the time in the house.

He looked over at the bed seeing Niall still asleep on it, now blanket-less and Louis rolled his eyes before pushing him off the mattress hoping that would stop the alarm going off. He then walked out of the bedroom, the garden had been blacked out, so they couldn't go out and most of the housemates were getting breakfast and eating up at the table.

Seeing Harry on the sofa the blanket swamping him made Louis smile as he walked over to him, lifting the blanket and getting under it with Harry who pulled him in closer and pulled the blanket over their heads.

"I live here now." He muttered.

"Nice home," Louis said and Harry leaned his forehead against Louis pulling him across his lap so they were practically knotted together not that Louis minded.

"Are you two having sex under that blanket?" Liam asked obviously dropping onto the sofa too and Louis rolled his eyes as he moved to bury his head into Harrys neck to try and wake up. Harry moved the blanket off their faces to look over at Liam.

"Yeah, we're into exhibitionism." Harry said,

"It's a huge turn on knowing you're all around us." Louis continued squinting his eyes against the sudden light his eyes having adjusted to the dark under the blanket. Liam scrunched up his face and Louis smiled as Harry stuck out his tongue.

"I'm pretty sure it's very hard to have sex in this position anyway," Harry said as Liams face grew more awkward. He was definitely regretting that he'd ever spoken.

"I'm up for experimenting," Louis said, and Harry cackled out a laugh as Liam jumped up from the sofa and hurried over to Zayn in the smoking area.

"He deserved it," Harry said, "I could have fallen asleep again." Louis hummed moving to get more comfortable laying across Harry and pulling the blanket in closer. Having had a weird sleep the night before and a day full of stress meant Louis was now feeling exhausted and he really hoped todays challenge wouldn't be too bad.

"Want me to get you something to eat?" Harry asked him and Louis smiled as Harry stroked his back soothingly.

"I'll just eat you," Louis said and Harry chuckled squeezing him tightly.

"Not that i'd have a problem with that, but you didn't eat much yesterday and i'm going to have to insist." Harry said and Louis tried not to blush, but he was tired damn it and he felt heat rise through him just knowing Harry was trying to take care of him. The fact Harry wanted to just added even more reasons onto why this boy was perfect.