Day 24 in the Big Brother House and the Housemates are Blindfolded

Louis awoke the next morning to kisses on his chest and neck, gentle and soothing and he opened his eyes with difficulty looking down at Harry still laying on him, his hand softly stroking over Louis' skin occasionally kissing him.

"Much nicer way to wake than the alarm." Louis whispered and Harry jumped and looked up at him with his eyes wide and Louis smiled moving his hand from Harrys back to his face instead.

He couldn't quite believe how lucky he was to be put into the house with this boy, let alone be lucky enough for him to like him back. He wasn't half going to date the hell out of him, he just had to come up with the perfect date idea in the house.

"Want to have a shower before the bathroom is full?" Harry asked quietly, his eyes closing as Louis slowly traced around his jaw and his cheeks until Louis ended his examining of Harrys face by drawing his finger down Harrys nose and pressing the end with a small smile as Harry opened his eyes again.

"You're either trying to politely say I smell, or you just want to get me naked." Louis said jokily.

"You've no idea." Harry said. It was like he was trying to make a joke too, but it came out very seriously and his cheeks tinted pink after the admission like he really had tried to make it jokey and failed.

"One day, hey?" Louis grinned and Harry looked back to him, his eyes intense and Louis tapped Harrys back lightly before slowly pushing him off as he sat up in the bed. "Come on then, Styles." Louis said far too fondly as he stood up, "It's naked time."

"Yes," Harry said grinning as he too stood up, they both tried to be quiet as they made their way over the mattress and then, after picking up their towels and a change of clothes, they tiptoed past the other housemates until they were at the bathroom. Louis let Harry go in first and closed and locked the door behind him.

Harry threw his clothes and towel into the corner and watched Louis as he did the same.

"I'm going to shave," Louis told him and Harry nodded and moved over to go and pee and Louis turned back to the mirror and over to where the shaving equipment was. He got himself ready to shave as Harry came over to wash his hands.

He then moved to sit on the counter while Louis began to shave and he stopped and looked at the smiling boy.

"You're putting me off." He said and Harry only smiled wider.

"I don't want to go in alone." Harry said and Louis rolled his eyes fondly and then moved to continue shaving ignoring the faces Harry was pulling at him until he'd finished and washed his face off. Then he pulled Harry off the counter and tickled him until Harry was laughing on the floor.

"You're a damn menace, Haz." Louis said stepping over Harry towards the shower only to have his ankle grabbed by Harry who pulled him down on top of him winding them both. When he could Louis started laughing and rolled off of Harry until he was laying beside Harry looking at him.

"I didn't think that through." Harry said and Louis continued laughing until he leant forward, hesitated and then kissed Harrys cheek. He'd almost instinctively gone straight for Harrys lips and by the smile Harry gave to him, he knew. Slowly he pushed himself up from the floor ignoring the knowing smile and wishing he hadn't made kissing Harry such a big deal in his head. Harry remained on the floor watching him and Louis turned and held his hand out to help Harry up.

They moved to the shower and turned them on before Louis moved to pull on trunks while Harry like usual got himself naked and as Louis properly washed away the last couple of days emotions, and wiped over his freshly shaved face he felt relief flood through him.