Week 1 - Nominations

It was almost as if he were moving on autopilot. He passed Jade who gave him a tired smile and walked to the diary room.

It felt weird going into it so late and as he walked through the door, he took a seat on the chair and looked towards the camera, sitting on his hands as his knees bounced slightly.

He didn't really want to do this again but at least this time the housemates weren't watching and the rest of the housemates had also had to nominate this time.

"Hell Louis," Said the house and Louis licked his lips as he nodded his hello, getting ready for what was to come.

"Evening,"

"You must nominate two of your fellow housemates," Big Brother said and Louis sighed in relief as he began swinging his legs, at least it wasn't three again this time.

"Okay." He nodded.

"And you must give two detailed reasons why you've put these housemates up for nomination." Louis nodded as he thought about who the other person he'd nominate would be. Obviously he knew the first person who he was going to vote for.

"You may not discuss your nominations with your fellow housemates," the house continued and Louis looked directly at the camera.

"A bit demanding today, but okay." He agreed.

"Who would you like to nominate first?" asked big Brother and Louis smiled and leant in the chair to get more comfortable.

"The first person I will be nominating," Louis said because the house seemed to want to be professional and proper and he would too. "Is Tom. From the moment he walked into the house, he's not wanted to work with us. He's put in no work and has been argumentative the whole time. He's rude and distant and I'm still pissed off he's going to be here for another week."

"Your nomination has been accepted."

"The second person I'll be nominating." Louis said and paused as he tried to justify himself in his head and decided that it was the only other person he could think of to vote for. "Is James Arthur. I feel like personally, we've not got on great. He seems like an okay lad but he doesn't get into conversations much and sometimes I kind of forget he's in the house. He also wasn't exactly thrilled to be working with us on the stage and I feel he could of made a bit more effort with that."

"Thank you Louis." The house said. "Your votes have been cast and you're free to join your housemates in the bedroom." The house said and it was the most formal conversation he'd ever had in there. He kind of wanted it to joke about with him a bit and help him relieve a bit of the stress he was feeling but the door turned green and Louis stood up and walked out of the door into the quiet living room.

He walked into the bedroom where a few of them were asleep, some were reading and a couple whispering. Louis made his way into the bathroom and closed the door. He headed to the sink and ran the cold water before rinsing his face in the cool water.

He sighed and looked at his reflection, his eyes looked tired and heavy and he had slight bags under them. Nothing a good nights sleep couldn't cure. He grabbed his towel and dried his face on it before putting it back on his hook knowing Harry would only tut at him if he left it on the floor. He got himself ready for bed before walking back to the mattress where Niall was asleep and Harry seemed to be waiting for him.

"You okay?" Harry whispered.

"bit drained," Louis replied getting into the bed and turning to face Harry who was giving him a sad smile. "You?"

"Same, It feels less like a fun house and more like the reality TV show it is now that Bens gone and we've had to nominate someone to be up for the public vote." Harry said.

"Yeah, but it'll only seem like that if we let it. We came on here knowing one person would be leaving a week and so we should just take it a week at a time and enjoy the time we have in here."

At this Harry smiled widely and Louis felt his stomach unclench slightly from the stress. It was a real honest and genuine smile and it was good to see.

"You're right." Harry said. "This day is going to be pretty sad each week but who ever goes, it's not like we'll never see them again if we want to."

"Exactly." Louis said with a small smile and he sighed.

"Can we-" Harry said but cut himself off looking a bit small for once, Louis raised his eyebrow and Harry cleared his throat. "It's just when I'm a bit upset I-"

Louis smiled as Harry looked down again and Louis opened his arms understanding what Harry wanted and Harry bit his lip before it turned into a smile and he moved to lay in Louis' arms resting his head on Louis' chest.

They moved about a bit to get comfortable and Louis began running his hand up and down Harrys back as Harry slowly started to trace Louis' tattoo.

"It is what it is," Harry whispered, and Louis smiled into the top of his head as he closed his eyes. "That pretty much sums it up here doesn't it."

"Yeah," Louis said already feeling more relaxed with the extra heat of Harry on him and the soft touch of his finger. Harry moved slightly again and hooked his leg with Louis as he let out a yawn.

"Night Lou," He muttered.

"Good night, love." Louis returned and he stayed silent until he was sure Harry was asleep on him and then allowed his tired mind to rest as he too fell asleep.

A/N

If you say nominate over and over again I swear it just doesn't seem like an actual word and I've been sat here wondering if I've even got the word right for way too long.

I googled it and it's right.

That's how wrong it began to sound.

Speaking is weird. If we'd adapted to meow like cats, would we understand each other like we do now? how would we write stories and read them?

Meow, Meooooow, mew, mew mew mew, meowwwww.

I'll just go...

Keep calm and pickle a cactus

Lana x